sCUm

huskerhaze

On the way to the Alamo Bowl a few years back, we had a beer with Arkansas fans at an Airport. At that time, they said that they felt if anyone ever left the Big 12, that they ...Arkansas ..... would push to join the conference. They felt they belonged in the Big 12 as far as proximity and their travel. They said that it has been a discussion down there for a while now.

I have no idea who you would bring to the north.... OSU...someone already mentioned that....

Come to think of it, why can't we get rid of ISU and replace them with Iowa? :dunno

Did your mother have any children that lived?

:sarcasm I knew that was coming.... :clap

I don't doubt that they would look to someone like Wyoming or even Colorado State to fill the void. I would think they would stay to the north, we already have a Texas heavy division in the south. What would we do...have a "Texas Division" and then a "Non-Texas Division"....don't think so.

It would be nice to add NDSU or SDSU. I would rather see NDSU because they are a pretty good team and if they were able to get the recruiting budgets the rest of the Big XII had they would be pretty competitive. They would probably beat ISU!!!!

However, this will probably never happen and they will ad Boise State or BYU...IF sCUm ever left.

North Dakota would be a tough draw, can't see to many fans from other schools going, "hey lets road trip to North Dakota?" :blink: i do think it is good though that schools like SDSU and NDSU are trying to get to be D1, it will be interesting when SDSU comes to Lincoln. Good for them :thumbs

This is just a hunch, but I'd think they'd replace them with another Texas school. We could see a team like SMU, TCU, Rice, etc. fill their spot. Then, they'd probably move either OU or Okie State up to the North.

I kind of feel that way too, but would really not like to see another Texas school in the Big 12.

Man if that would happen we could have a 2 new divisions: Texas and All Others.