DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

LouisianaHusker from rivals just predicted Owa !00% N. along with Cooper. and 80% N for Carnes. for those of you who don't know who LH is, he predicts the commitments of many future Huskers and is most of the time correct. lets cross our fingers...

lets hope he's right (fingers tightly crossed)

LouisianaHusker from rivals just predicted Owa !00% N. along with Cooper. and 80% N for Carnes. for those of you who don't know who LH is, he predicts the commitments of many future Huskers and is most of the time correct. lets cross our fingers...

If you could even call it "predictions", he most definitely has inside information and is normally only giving a precursor of things to come :), but yeah he has been wrong before.

If you could even call it "predictions", he most definitely has inside information and is normally only giving a precursor of things to come :), but yeah he has been wrong before.

he may indeed have good sources, but he has been wrong about recruits multiple times, so i wouldn't take it as gospel. (i do certainly like our chances at this point though and hope he's correct.)

All reports I have heard say that he is N as of last nights UCLA visit

Where have these reports come from? Not an argumentative tone at all. Just want the info!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Just whispers from people that haven't been wrong in the past. Nothing official sry

I hope your whisperers are right!

I have also read a main insider from a pay site calling it 100%.. We shall see.

I am officially revoking my vote for your to be Head Coach if you're wrong HSKRNOKC. Don't let me down man, don't let me down.

Could HSKRNOKC already be on the hot seat??? :lol:

If he is wrong I fully expect him to be demoted to huskerpedia. :lol:

If HSKRNOKC gets canned, I set the over/under at 30 seconds for someone starting a "Huskerboard sucks, who can we steal?" thread.

Geeze,.. I know how Leech feels now.. :rollin :rollin

All reports I have heard say that he is N as of last nights UCLA visit

Where have these reports come from? Not an argumentative tone at all. Just want the info!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Just whispers from people that haven't been wrong in the past. Nothing official sry

I hope your whisperers are right!

I have also read a main insider from a pay site calling it 100%.. We shall see.

I am officially revoking my vote for your to be Head Coach if you're wrong HSKRNOKC. Don't let me down man, don't let me down.

Could HSKRNOKC already be on the hot seat??? :lol:

If he is wrong I fully expect him to be demoted to huskerpedia. :lol:

If HSKRNOKC gets canned, I set the over/under at 30 seconds for someone starting a "Huskerboard sucks, who can we steal?" thread.

Geeze,.. I know how Leech feels now.. :rollin :rollin

Great now we'll spend a few months trying to settle the lawsuit. Ok which one of you guys was locked in a shed by HSKRNOKC? I bet it was knapple, he has seemed a bit on the shy side as of late. It's ok knapple, we understand if you want to go to the media with it. :LOLtartar