DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I don't know if this was covered, so sorry if it was, but did that Facebook group/fan page get deleted? Just curious since we've established it may be frowned upon by the NCAA. I also noticed Oregon has one.

I saw that too. Probably smart it got deleted just incase. That'd be a shame if something like that cost us Owa.

Welcome guests. Feel free to stick around, peruse the other subforums, and register if you'd like to contribute to the conversation.

Make sure you come back Feb 3rd for complete signing day coverage and up to the minute news including when Owa faxes in his LOI.

now thats the kinda postive attitude i like to hear.......

i've also come up with a t-shirt design im gonna try out on my new yudo shirt machine..... orders will be accepted up until signing day... 29.99

"owa countdown 2010: where were you?"

comes with comical picture as well

:star:star:star:star:star quality

:star:star

price

Tomorrow is going to be like Christmas in Nebraska when everybody wakes up to turn on the tube to hear the 3 most beautiful words in the world

OWA A HUSKER

Are you sure it will be tomorrow? I heard it was going to be monday.

I don't know if it'll be tomorrow I was just trying to make a funny post or something

I just want to start out by saying that this is mmy first reply as i just joined the site a couple of days ago, and i really have enjoyed reading it. Everyone is talking about staying tuned in to the internet for breaking owa news.I just wanted to inform everyone that you can sign up for espn alerts that will send you a text message with breaking news.They have different categories like scores, nba, nfl, .... and espnu national signing day is one of them, which sends you a message when a top 150 player on espn.com commits, and since owa is currently 17th, it should send an alert when he signs to play for nebraska. Just a thought to make it easier.

Brett Maher from the Husker Football team...?

No Bryce Maher from Omaha, I am still in high school

I think Nebraska has some hot chicks, they just dont post pictures of themselves like other schools. Not to mention the fact UCLA is warm more, hence the more tanned skin, and more skin being shown.

I do think NE has some hotties tho.

Nothing like the west coast girls man, we just have our corn-fed girls strolling around campus.

There are a lot of hotties here, you just got to look really hard. Oh ad they post pictures, it just doesn't help the stereotypes so others don't see them as often.

I was good friends with Slauson when we both were at UNL and I asked him one time what the worst trash talk he ever heard was. His response was that they talked a lot of trash about how many good looking girls we had here. I assumed they were being sarcastic but apparently the opposing teams were actually impressed.

For those of you joining the party, no one in the past 5-6 pages has said anything significant. Owa has not committed yet, and LOI day is still 2+ weeks away. Bedtime.

So you guys want significant eh? I know ppl are saying the in home went well and by all accounts we lead for Owa, but on Unsportsmanlike Conduct, Bryon Munson discussed a rumor that Owa had texted memebers of the team, notably Eric Martin, and told them he would be joining them soon. GBR! :bonez:bonez:bonez