SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

Sounds like the Braylon didn't score high enough again.

It's too bad. The more video I see the more I think he will end up a better college running back than Aaron Green. I would have loved to have had both.

I would think we would open up recruiting with someone else. Still love to get Standard personally, a ISU commt.

SheepdogMark

Sounds like the Braylon didn't score high enough again.

It's too bad. The more video I see the more I think he will end up a better college running back than Aaron Green. I would have loved to have had both.

That's a bit premature, I think he finds out this afternoon.

Could be. I'm no insider. It was out on the Rivals board. I guess we'll see.

Hope you're right.

if you remember when pelini had his recruiting press conference and he was talking about a coach allowing one of his players to play even though he didnt have the grades..pelini told him, "why would you allow him to play?" saying its like a tease to coaches because he really isnt eligible. i think there's a good chance that kid is braylon

I haven't read through the whole thing in awhile.. so maybe I missed it, but I don't feel like digging.. has Heard taken a freaking Test Prep course?

I've never seen anything about him taking a prepcourse or some type of tutoring. He's been borderline for a while I would think some help in the test-taking dept would get him over the hump. I hope this last test did the trick for him.

If it is true, and he still wants to get here in January, he has one more chance in December.

Im not sure he could apply, get accepted, and get enrolled if he tested in December. It would take a week to get his results and get his application in. Im just thinking about the problems the basketball team has had with Diaz.

I haven't read through the whole thing in awhile.. so maybe I missed it, but I don't feel like digging.. has Heard taken a freaking Test Prep course?

I've never seen anything about him taking a prepcourse or some type of tutoring. He's been borderline for a while I would think some help in the test-taking dept would get him over the hump. I hope this last test did the trick for him.

Yes, he has taken courses and prep work.