Mouth Breathers of Mizzery speak

Vuren

I just don't understand why some of these inbred fans think they are so damn special. Where were they 5+ years ago when they were the whipping girls of the Big XII? They have a few good years and all of the morons come out of the woods with their sisters at their side and inbred kids saying how good they are and they have always been fans of the Tigers.

Thank you so much for opening my eyes on what a state of disarray the Nebraska team is in. I have thrown away all my Husker gear I have collected over the last 15 years including my 3 National Championship pennants, as their is obviously no way Nebraska will be able to win a single game this season. No sense of making a trip out either this fall to watch a game in Lincoln, as they're just going to lose anyway. And I can save my money on buying all those Pay-per-view games this year. Thanks so much. And for all the idiots who need this: :sarcasm

looking at huskers boards amazing how when they actually start practicing things can change. before start of spring practice, they were beating their chests about the vaunted blackshirts (so they have some tshirts will make the difference?) how they will win the north, without question and should beat the south champ and get back to where they rightfully belong in the NC hunt.

NOW the top returning Qb transferred, best hope RS frosh qb out with badly torn ACL might be hobbled thru football season, highly touted recruit Green looked like a 17 yo in practice then got hurt so only man standing is a mediocre juco transfer who couldn't beat out the guy who tranferred for second string status and is getting all the reps but not looking good anyway. Oh but their is high hope for a guy who was a qb but not good enough who played LB last year, he has one heck of a throwing arm!

BTW Hulu their best returning rb is hurt, once again, couple of backups are dinged and the noname bunch of WR's arn't doing much and the best newbie just had a DUI and was suspended and not sure if he is coming back. Plus a bunch of injuries to defensive players but their is great hope for some RS freshman LBers! They have that to hang their hats on! LOL. Not much joy in delusionville right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and respond!

after venturing over to tigerboard i was reminded why i never bothered to sign up or visit there... a bunch of inbred idiots on that site....

this was a mizzery pay-site...to say scout.

if you have to pay to be a fan, then there's something wrong then.

We have to pay for Rival accounts :bang

'we' do?

*i* don't.

if 'you' do, that's your choice.

'We' as in those who pay for it.

i thought that was only to post on red sea scrolls.

To view all the highlight videos and read all of the articles you need an account. Except, strangely enough, every once in awhile I find myself able to click on links even though I'm not logged in. But then the next time I try it tells me to log in. It is a strange website.

I just don't understand why some of these inbred fans think they are so damn special.

Because they came into Lincoln and caught us with our pants down around our ankles and kicked the crap out of a team that was clearly still struggling to get things together. What they don't realize is that was the high point of their season... they got progressively worse throughout the season and we got progressively better.

Now they have lost Booger, Maclin, their OC and DC... and they are talking smack??? LAUGHABLE... there must be a 2 for 1 sale on "special brownies" and Koolaid in Columbia. They were flat out mediocre by the end of the year, NU would have beaten them in a re-match and KU did squash their little dreams (I laughed and laughed as I watched any hope for a BCS bowl slip through their fingers). Helu and Lee will be the real deal, Suh and the Blackshirts will be in the backfield more than their starting running back, Gabbie will acquire a taste for dirt and grass (he'll be eating as much of that as Daniels ate boogers) and we will be shoving humble pie down their throats in Columbia this year. Oh, did I mention I hate MizzLoser... ;D

looking at huskers boards amazing how when they actually start practicing things can change. before start of spring practice, they were beating their chests about the vaunted blackshirts (so they have some tshirts will make the difference?) how they will win the north, without question and should beat the south champ and get back to where they rightfully belong in the NC hunt.

NOW the top returning Qb transferred, best hope RS frosh qb out with badly torn ACL might be hobbled thru football season, highly touted recruit Green looked like a 17 yo in practice then got hurt so only man standing is a mediocre juco transfer who couldn't beat out the guy who tranferred for second string status and is getting all the reps but not looking good anyway. Oh but their is high hope for a guy who was a qb but not good enough who played LB last year, he has one heck of a throwing arm!

BTW Hulu their best returning rb is hurt, once again, couple of backups are dinged and the noname bunch of WR's arn't doing much and the best newbie just had a DUI and was suspended and not sure if he is coming back. Plus a bunch of injuries to defensive players but their is great hope for some RS freshman LBers! They have that to hang their hats on! LOL. Not much joy in delusionville right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and respond!

Fail.

Just let the Missery fans have their moment, it makes it that much more fun knowing what is coming to them in the future. For some reason they think they have arrived and it is only a matter of a couple more months before we get to start bitch slapping them around again like the mouthy little step brother that just doesnt fit in.

Thank you so much for opening my eyes on what a state of disarray the Nebraska team is in. I have thrown away all my Husker gear I have collected over the last 15 years including my 3 National Championship pennants, as their is obviously no way Nebraska will be able to win a single game this season. No sense of making a trip out either this fall to watch a game in Lincoln, as they're just going to lose anyway. And I can save my money on buying all those Pay-per-view games this year. Thanks so much. And for all the idiots who need this: :sarcasm

and respond!

hahahahahaha

I just glanced over a few of the topics over of tiger board and discovered what utter chaos it is on that site. Now I really like beating Mizzou, but I don't hate them by any means. I respect what they've done and they've handed us some pretty embarassing losses this decade. But come on! the hatred some of them have for Nebraska is insane! some one even goes by "Huskerh8ter" on that site. Are they just more of fans against Nebraska, or do they actually cheer for Mizzou once in a while? I'm really hoping for the Skers to show up big on the national stage that evening against the Tigers.