SIGNED QB/ATH Jamal Turner

Ohio Pete

i think t-magic has next year to show some real progression with JT or BC replacing CG in that come in and learn to play the game role... sorry but i think CG is toast as QB but it too great a talent and a guy to be wasted on the bench... dont know what to do with him but it's not a qb anymore.....

3 schools that are going after Jamal Turner hard are Texas A&M, USC, and Texas Tech. USC is putting presser on Turner to come to USC because Nebraska has a redshirt freshman QB leading the Husker offense and that Turner won't get any play time. Tech wants Turner to be their starter next year but Turner is a SOLID comment to Nebraska and doesn't want anything to do with any other school.

He also stated that other schools are recruiting him as a WR and that if he wanted to play another position other than QB he would do that at Nebraska :lol:

The snake strikes again!

3 schools that are going after Jamal Turner hard are Texas A&M, USC, and Texas Tech.

Okie State as well.

You can tell that these schools are somewhat getting to Jamal as well from his comments after his visit. But I don't think it will matter.

Loved the video of him on BRW tonight. Some of the better video I have seen from him. Right now, he's basically T-Mart with a ton more wiggle.

3 schools that are going after Jamal Turner hard are Texas A&M, USC, and Texas Tech.

Okie State as well.

You can tell that these schools are somewhat getting to Jamal as well from his comments after his visit. But I don't think it will matter.

Loved the video of him on BRW tonight. Some of the better video I have seen from him. Right now, he's basically T-Mart with a ton more wiggle.

Getting to him in what way?

Okie State as well.

I think other schools have really started to wear on him. I really don't see Jamal NOT attending NU in December.

Okie State as well.

I think other schools have really started to wear on him. I really don't see Jamal NOT attending NU in December.

That's a double negative

mean-teacher.jpg

Okie State as well.

So its more of a "annoying him" than a "getting in his ear and swaying his commitment type of deal?

Okie State as well.

His comments to HI were a bit leading to the fact other schools were likely doing some negative recruiting. You can tell other schools were in his ear about Taylor and how he could see the field more elsewhere, especially since he admitted he needed to talk to the coaches about where he stood going forward with the QB position.

One thing is for sure, he is at least listening. Although I REALLY doubt it will matter. Fully see him being in Lincoln this winter.

After the visit he said that he had kind of been thinking about going to see some other schools, but the visit made him realize that he made the right choice with Nebraska and he couldn't be more excited to get here.

This kid will unseat Martinez. Not right away, but at some point when they're both here, Turner will take over. He's just got everything you want in a QB in this system. He's a much better passer than Martinez at this point, hence the reason you see top schools coming after him as a QB, unlike Martinez.

After the visit he said that he had kind of been thinking about going to see some other schools, but the visit made him realize that he made the right choice with Nebraska and he couldn't be more excited to get here.

This kid will unseat Martinez. Not right away, but at some point when they're both here, Turner will take over. He's just got everything you want in a QB in this system. He's a much better passer than Martinez at this point, hence the reason you see top schools coming after him as a QB, unlike Martinez.

I know that Turner is a beast so I wont have a problem with him winning the starting spot if he somehow does.I really don't care who are starting Qb is as long as it's not cody green EVER. No matter what we need to find a way to get Martinez and Turner on the field at the same time,they are just too explosive to not have on the field.

I know that Turner is a beast so I wont have a problem with him winning the starting spot if he somehow does.I really don't care who are starting Qb is as long as it's not cody green EVER. No matter what we need to find a way to get Martinez and Turner on the field at the same time,they are just too explosive to not have on the field.

Cody Green shot was a little unwarranted...

• Fire 1