New commit...

Who is this guy? He was being recruited by teams like Idaho State and San Diego State. He maky be 6'2" 200 lbs but he runs a 4.65. Ummm, okay <_<

I don't care what he runs as long as he can catch the ball. Swift & Peterson weren't the fastest on the field but they could catch, something we sorely need right now (of course throwing it where they can catch and run with it usually helps too).

Who is this guy? He was being recruited by teams like Idaho State and San Diego State. He maky be 6'2" 200 lbs but he runs a 4.65. Ummm, okay <_<

I don't care what he runs as long as he can catch the ball. Swift & Peterson weren't the fastest on the field but they could catch, something we sorely need right now (of course throwing it where they can catch and run with it usually helps too).

Bing.

You're right! Dammit! Why don't the huskers have you recruiting for them?? You obviously know who does and doesn't have talent.

<_<

Slow your roll sparkey. I was just making an observation. My point was, why aren't bigger schools taking a look at him? However, you are right. The coaches were hired for a reason and that is to coach and find new talent worthy of coaching. I am just another armchair recruiter :dumdum

You're right! Dammit! Why don't the huskers have you recruiting for them?? You obviously know who does and doesn't have talent.

<_<

Slow your roll sparkey. I was just making an observation. My point was, why aren't bigger schools taking a look at him? However, you are right. The coaches were hired for a reason and that is to coach and find new talent worthy of coaching. I am just another armchair recruiter :dumdum

mattbri17, I read in his recruiting thread that he is a late bloomer. I think it was said that Brian Munson said this young man is making noise and will be getting a bunch more offers. Washington State and NU are first to offer him. He is an old teammate of Eric Martin so I am sure the coaches are very familiar with him.