SIGNED DT Kevin Williams

The local Fox News station in Toledo has video of Kevin Williams informing Bo over the phone of his commitment to NU.

I like that this video segment gave Nebraska some nice publicity in the Toledo area, however brief it was.

We are recruiting Ohio VERY well. This has to be some type of ripple effect from big Suhs career here. Real nice to see this type of young man and football player choose us over many others.

Number one DT on Alabama and Florida's board.....WOW

Link????

In the video above, the coach said that. I don't know how reliable...

I kind of doubt it since Fl. has offered 3 DT's but didn't offer him and Alabama has offered 12 but not him. The coach said he talked to Fl and Al but then said many schools have him as #1, not specifically them. Which obviously they didn't.

I did like that he will graduate early and be here in January and he is going into chemical engineering so he is probably pretty smart.

I'll tell you what; this kid was very high on our list and we went out and got him. When you watch his videos it is very hard not to see the comparisons to Suh. They are dead on. I am not saying he will be that great as that is a very lofty expectation, but he is in that same mold.

I'll tell you what; this kid was very high on our list and we went out and got him. When you watch his videos it is very hard not to see the comparisons to Suh. They are dead on. I am not saying he will be that great as that is a very lofty expectation, but he is in that same mold.

:yeah

For a kid who wants to pattern his game after Suh, it makes sense to come to the place that gave him those tools to succeed. I don't expect any of these kids to live up to what Suh accomplished, but hope they understand that they too can create their own lasting legacy here at NU both on and off the field like he did.