S Wayne Lyons

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

Umm...Stanford bound.

"Stanford was pretty good," Lyons said. "I had a pretty good time. I got a chance to see every one of the aspects of Stanford like campus life, school-wise, and athletic-wise. I got a chance to meet Condoleezza Rice. I really got a chance to see the football team and how they balance themselves into the campus."

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1159538

Umm...Stanford bound.

"Stanford was pretty good," Lyons said. "I had a pretty good time. I got a chance to see every one of the aspects of Stanford like campus life, school-wise, and athletic-wise. I got a chance to meet Condoleezza Rice. I really got a chance to see the football team and how they balance themselves into the campus."

Yeah, don't think Warren Buffet or Larry the Cable guy are the type of people that could match Rice and pursuade Lyons :) We're screwed.

Umm...Stanford bound.

Yeah, don't think Warren Buffet or Larry the Cable guy are the type of people that could match Rice and pursuade Lyons :) We're screwed.

Well Stanford NU will see your Condoleezza Rice and raise ya one Clarence Thomas. I believe he hit it off with Jason Ankrah on a plane ride after his recruiting trip. Get Clarence to town.

Stanford you should have pulled the Tiger Woods card. Tiger would have showed him night that would have made CU recruiting coordinators blush back in the day.

I am excited about Wayne Lyons. I dont think it is a coincidence that Turene decided to visit along with Lyons. I am hoping Lyons is recruiting the Miami area for NU.

Or maybe they are just coming to visit with Bo and maybe Lyons is recruiting for Bo and Miami :o

• Fire 1

It's a beautiful day for a visit. Both Wayne and Kent need to realize if they want to pursue their dreams to continue to play football at the highest level, at least half of the NFL teams are in locations where the weather is just as bad if not a little worse.

I am sure they both realize this, but kids that sight weather as a reason to not give a schools a chance are throwing out a lame excuse.