McCoy comments on Suh

Refer to post #20 below.

You've seen the mock drafts that say the Lions might have their choice of defensive tackles in the NFL draft, Nebraska's Ndamukong Suh or Oklahoma's Gerald McCoy.

Assuming that happens -- and the Lions keep the No. 2 pick and haven't decided to go in a different direction after they started stockpiling defensive linemen last week -- whom would you take?

The experts agree they're both good but not on who's better.

McCoy's pretty sure it's him.

"Some people think that he's too nice," he said of Suh, last week on Dan Patrick's DirecTV show.

"He's not tough enough. I turn into a different type of guy when it's football time. As soon as I come out of the tunnel, I change. I don't know what it is.

"I think my first step is faster. I'm a little more of a speedy guy and pass rusher. I'm a little more of an explosive guy, while he fills holes."

McCoy also said whom he'd like to sack more than anybody, the guy who might be St. Louis' No. 1 pick, former Sooners teammate: "Sam Bradford. Definitely. Definitely."

He recalls how protective coaches were of Bradford in practice: "I remember just rubbing Sam's arm and the whole coaching staff wanted to kill me."

LINK

"I think my first step is faster. I'm a little more of a speedy guy and pass rusher. I'm a little more of an explosive guy, while he fills holes."

yeah, I can see how McCoy would have some trouble in that department.

I think Suh will just keep his head down, say the right things, and let his play speak for itself. Gerald can jabber all he wants, but it won't make him better.

here's how it should have gone down...

You've seen the mock drafts that say the Lions might have their choice of defensive tackles in the NFL draft, Nebraska's Ndamukong Suh or Oklahoma's Gerald McCoy.

Assuming that happens -- and the Lions keep the No. 2 pick and haven't decided to go in a different direction after they started stockpiling defensive linemen last week -- whom would you take?

"Some people think that he's too nice," he said of Suh, last week on Dan Patrick's DirecTV show.

"He's not tough enou-"

But McCoy was unable to finish his sentence because Ndamukong Suh crashed through the brick like the Kool Aid Man and laid the former Sooner lineman out like a cheap throw rug.

The projected first round draft pick went fetal and started crying like a school girl as Suh towered above McCoy shouting, "PUNK SAYS, 'WHAT?'" and "YEAH, I THOUGHT SO!"

Before leaving, Suh signed autographs and posed for pictures with various onlookers.

LINK

• Fire 3

here's how it should have gone down...

"He's not tough enou-"

But McCoy was unable to finish his sentence because Ndamukong Suh crashed through the brick like the Kool Aid Man and laid the former Sooner lineman out like a cheap throw rug.

The projected first round draft pick went fetal and started crying like a school girl as Suh towered above McCoy shouting, "PUNK SAYS, 'WHAT?'" and "YEAH, I THOUGHT SO!"

Before leaving, Suh signed autographs and posed for pictures with various onlookers.

LINK

LMAO :rollin

I think Suh will just keep his head down, say the right things, and let his play speak for itself. Gerald can jabber all he wants, but it won't make him better.

How did this whole suh is a gap filler stuff start?

How did this whole suh is a gap filler stuff start?

Well . . . You see in a double team one guy tries to block Suh on the right side and another guy tries to block him from the left. Between the two blockers is a (temporary) gap. Unless its a triple team, then the guy in the middle gets manhandled and thrown to the side like a rag doll.