SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

Recipe for Mr. Jackson.

Start with one plane ride with teammate David Santos chirpping in his ear how sweet the place is and how good NU is. Second throw in the best facilities in the nation from athletics to acedemia. Slowly mix in 85,000 loud and proud fans including those that will be chanting his name. Bake an overrated Mizzou team to a tune of 38-17. Watch the best secondary in the nation pick Blaine 3 times while controlling the game. Include one fired up Bo Pelini, and the in-state commits telling him how he will help round out four more years of a stout secondary. Finally on trip home, plan with Mr. Santos on how the city of Lincoln is not ready for the two of them tearing it up together during college.

And that my friends is what needs to go down.

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::koolaid2::bigredn::restore

ill take an order of that please....

:cheers:thumbs

:yeah Me too please. Sounds like a perfect plan!

he should want to develop his skills with the best defensive coaches in the country........

Ditto. He should really look at Prince and Dennard as examples with what this staff is capable of. Prince came in almost reluctant that he was in the secondary. He wanted to move to RB, and now he will probably be a top ten pick in April. Dennard more or less came quietly to NU and now most of the nation knows his name(every coach in the conference sure as hell does). A lot has to do with the athletic talent of these two guys but between Bo and Marvin, the knowledge that can trump talent a lot of the times is making these guys straight studs.

Does anyone know why Charles is leaning towards Arkansas more than NU? I would think that we have them beat in any category you can think of and I think the early playing time can be found at both locations. Does he have family/friends/relatives that are Arkansas people? I would think that being close friends (at least teammates) with Santos would have him leaning more towards NU at this point.

Does anyone know why Charles is leaning towards Arkansas more than NU? I would think that we have them beat in any category you can think of and I think the early playing time can be found at both locations. Does he have family/friends/relatives that are Arkansas people? I would think that being close friends (at least teammates) with Santos would have him leaning more towards NU at this point.

It's simply a matter of him already taking a visit to Arkansas while he's just now coming to Lincoln for this weekend.

Not really anything other than that.

It's simply a matter of him already taking a visit to Arkansas while he's just now coming to Lincoln for this weekend.

Not really anything other than that.

Thanks! That's all I could think of as well, but I wasn't sure if there were any of those underlying little details that you never hear about.

Wonder if Arkansas still "leads"? :thumbs

Ciante Evans - only thing our staff has to say about developing CB's.

REALLY glad kid played like he did today... got really worried when I saw what happened to Dennard. Dennard's as, if not more, valuable to our D than Prince. More physical.

I didn't get to see the second half since I had to work :( but from what I could tell, Evans played very well. He didn't end up having any bonehead moves in the second half, did he? Anybody know how he did?

Wonder if Arkansas still "leads"? :thumbs

Ciante Evans - only thing our staff has to say about developing CB's.

REALLY glad kid played like he did today... got really worried when I saw what happened to Dennard. Dennard's as, if not more, valuable to our D than Prince. More physical.

I didn't get to see the second half since I had to work :( but from what I could tell, Evans played very well. He didn't end up having any bonehead moves in the second half, did he? Anybody know how he did?

He lead the tackle on Gabbert on a 3 and 1 on our goal line when Gabbert took a draw and swept to the outside. The 4th and 1 was sent back due to an offensive false start-- Zou got the FG instead of the TD.

A few plays before this he almost intercepted the ball inside the endzone fell on top of the receiver and was taken out for 1 or two plays due to falling on his elbow. Kid is a baller.

Half of the team was slapping him on the sideline when he walked off after that series.

Insiders from HI.com say he's N, along with two others they haven't named.

I know of two who have been rumored, but was not aware of a third.

Naturally would have to assume the 3rd is Darien Bryant, although I was thinking he may take a few more visits since he is getting more interest daily.