SIGNED DE Greg McMullen

Nexus

It would be pretty sweet if the NCAA, now that Urban has confirmed the worst kept secret ever, dropped the hammer and sanctions on OSU. Won't happen anytime soon, but would be nice for recruits to know what they would be getting into.

Which also leads to a second question, would Urban have took the job knowing that OSU was about to get hit hard by the NCAA? Interesting to think about.

It would be pretty sweet if the NCAA, now that Urban has confirmed the worst kept secret ever, dropped the hammer and sanctions on OSU. Won't happen anytime soon, but would be nice for recruits to know what they would be getting into.

Which also leads to a second question, would Urban have took the job knowing that OSU was about to get hit hard by the NCAA? Interesting to think about.

This is an "all the eggs in one basket" thing for Meyer.

Miller + Meyer = good stuff

That is if Miller can put up with Meyers coaching style, if he can, watch out. If not, well, Miller will he "hurt a lot"

Meyer is looking at this as a 3 year window then out.

This is an "all the eggs in one basket" thing for Meyer.

Miller + Meyer = good stuff

That is if Miller can put up with Meyers coaching style, if he can, watch out. If not, well, Miller will he "hurt a lot"

Meyer is looking at this as a 3 year window then out.

Why do you think its a 3 year and out deal?? I would actually be more surprised if he would do that than this be there for 10-15 years and end his career as a buckeye.

I think that it is a 3 year deal because of Miller. Meyer gets to cash some big checks, gets one year of a "pass" because next year will be Millers first season in this offense, then the next two years are his time to shine.

Then I have a very hard time seeing Meyer want to start all over with another QB that probably won't be as good as Miller. So its a good time to call it quits again.

I will say this, Meyer pushes QB's HARD and it will be very difficult for Miller.

Alex Smith was a JC guy, mature and super super smart, he could handle it

Leak was a senior and mature

Tebow is the kind of player that thrives on Meyers type of coaching.

Miller, well, he was treated like a child this year because Fickel pretty much had to do that. He might not respond so well next year.

I think that it is a 3 year deal because of Miller. Meyer gets to cash some big checks, gets one year of a "pass" because next year will be Millers first season in this offense, then the next two years are his time to shine.

Then I have a very hard time seeing Meyer want to start all over with another QB that probably won't be as good as Miller. So its a good time to call it quits again.

I will say this, Meyer pushes QB's HARD and it will be very difficult for Miller.

Miller, well, he was treated like a child this year because Fickel pretty much had to do that. He might not respond so well next year.

I'm not sure how much you watched of OSU this year, but Miller became the leader of the offense by mid-season, and he's only going to improve his passing ability, as well as the mental aspect of his game in the next couple years.

I'm not sure how much you watched of OSU this year, but Miller became the leader of the offense by mid-season, and he's only going to improve his passing ability, as well as the mental aspect of his game in the next couple years.

I agree but thats not what I am talking about. Meyer demands a toughness in his QB's and Miller will either embrace that or hate it. You are not allowed to be "hurt" when you play QB for him.