QB Race

All im gonna say is the zone read will not work against alot of teams that have a pulse. How many times did we run that play??? 8 times???

Isn't that kindof the point? Get teams to key into defensive scheming against a running offense, to open up our downfield passing game? As I type that, it makes me consider downfield passing game... chuckleshuffle

I will hold judgement till he wins a conference title and puts us into an NC game, oh and is in the running for a heisman. He has played ONE game, he played pretty well agianst one of the worst teams in college football. He has a long way to go, before we even mention him and Crouch in the same paragraph let alone sentence.

• Fire 1

Bo does not have a problem with Lee he just didnt win the job its as simple as that. If Lee made the offense the most effective then he would have started tonight simple as that. Lee was not "owed" anything and he should not have been handed the starting job just because he started last year simple as that.

The guy didnt win the job simple as that.

No offense...

But I take what BigWillie says as a little more than just a random guy posting on a message board... He knows what is going on.. When he says that Bo has something against Lee, I'll give it the time of day to hear it out... While Martinez may have won the job because of his legs, I don't know if he will keep it because of his arm.

i usually trust what the guy says as well but when it comes to this, he is wrong. I know more than one player on the team and have asked a few of them about it (right after i saw willies post) and each of them said that lee was simply outplayed. they dont know where the doghouse comments came from but he has been treated the same as the other qbs, he was just beat out.

All im gonna say is the zone read will not work against alot of teams that have a pulse. How many times did we run that play??? 8 times???

Isn't that kindof the point? Get teams to key into defensive scheming against a running offense, to open up our downfield passing game? As I type that, it makes me consider downfield passing game... chuckleshuffle

Yes.... But we really dont know how good Taylor is throwing downfield yet???? If he isnt very good throwing downfield then its pretty easy to defend.