Sellout Streak

has anyone thought about this, the sellout streak is in jeopardy. i guarantee memorial stadium is not even close to sold out for this saturday's game. how can the huskers have a game, and not one person will be at memorial stadium and we still call that a sellout?

I want everyone to give their tickets to strippers... 'cept me.

Now that's a sellout!:woo

has anyone thought about this, the sellout streak is in jeopardy. i guarantee memorial stadium is not even close to sold out for this saturday's game. how can the huskers have a game, and not one person will be at memorial stadium and we still call that a sellout?

I want everyone to give their tickets to strippers... 'cept me.

Now that's a sellout!:woo

sd, I guarantee that there will be at least one person at Memorial Stadium this weekend. Will that constitute as being over capacity???? :dunno

If we are over capacity, is that an NCAA violation???? :blink:

Is our program destined for the death penalty?????????? :ahhhhhhhh

Even in 2007 when Husker fans were grumbling and there was talk of the streak ending, you could look out at the crowd and not see any gaps in the fans. It would take a couple of sub .500 years to end the streak.

Not for this guy. I'd still buy tickets and go see my favorite team and I hope other Husker fans would do the same thing.

Even in 2007 when Husker fans were grumbling and there was talk of the streak ending, you could look out at the crowd and not see any gaps in the fans. It would take a couple of sub .500 years to end the streak.

Not for this guy. I'd still buy tickets and go see my favorite team and I hope other Husker fans would do the same thing.

I would tend to agree. It would take several years of concerted effort on the part of the program to convince fans that they just don't care anymore for the streak to end. As long as people even hoped that we would come back to prominence during a down time, those tickets will still sell out.

I would tend to agree. It would take several years of concerted effort on the part of the program to convince fans that they just don't care anymore for the streak to end. As long as people even hoped that we would come back to prominence during a down time, those tickets will still sell out.

But you guys aren’t the type of fans who would end the streak. You tend toward the zealous end of the spectrum, not the fair-weather end. The streak would only end if 20k or so of the least zealous fans bailed out.

You are right though. It would probably take several sub .500 years, and maybe even a scandal, not just a couple of losing seasons.

here's my question, how long will the streak of people posting on this thread last? will it outlast NU's sellout streak? also, sellout, all the tickets are sold. the athletic department has 'sold' every ticket and has no more to sell. :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting

Is it metaphysics, or something, as long as we think its sold out it is, but if we try to measure it, we change the outcome... Sorry this thread is like crack, just cant help bumping it.... :LOLtartar

here's my question, how long will the streak of people posting on this thread last? will it outlast NU's sellout streak? also, sellout, all the tickets are sold. the athletic department has 'sold' every ticket and has no more to sell. :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting

Is it metaphysics, or something, as long as we think its sold out it is, but if we try to measure it, we change the outcome... Sorry this thread is like crack, just cant help bumping it.... :LOLtartar

is it like the speed of light? you can not travel faster than the speed of light, because it reflects off of you, or something like that...

or is it cartesian, whereby the very nature of doubting the sellout streak is what keeps the streak alive.

we need to start a petition to get this pinned... do it knapplc, you know you want to...

-the franchise

Bump... pin pin pin!!!! Lets have 30 things pinned, and this one would make no sense... confuse the crap out of any B10 new comers.....

does huskerboard have its very own meme? i think so...

I think salt water aquarium guy has more meme status than this... chuckleshuffle

Agreed.

Although I think I Bleed Red's "banking it!" would like his say....PM him if you want to hear it though...