Stadium Expansion

That does look pretty awesome.

I hope they dress up the "open" end of the arena - that exposed concrete looks a little rough to me. Having some banners or something hanging up there would go a long ways imo.

They might be able to do temporary banners for basketball games, but it's probably not something that the University would be able to do on a permanent basis, since the arena is city-owned. There was some public outcry in Lincoln when the block N was put on the exterior of the arena.

I hope they dress up the "open" end of the arena - that exposed concrete looks a little rough to me. Having some banners or something hanging up there would go a long ways imo.

They might be able to do temporary banners for basketball games, but it's probably not something that the University would be able to do on a permanent basis, since the arena is city-owned. There was some public outcry in Lincoln when the block N was put on the exterior of the arena.

Right, I understand that. Honestly I'm surprised it was designed that way with essentially "nothing" in all that open space to dress it up but I'll reserve judgment until I'm inside.

I assume there will be banners highlighting the women's and men's achievements. They might only need one for the men though.

We gotta hang banners from it. It would be extremely disappointing if we didn't. The Staples Center is city owned, and has Lakers, Clippers, and Kings banners and retired jersey's hanging at all times... Thats the only example that comes to mind, but Im sure there are others.