The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

So I read the article by that b!tch....errr I mean b!tch.....about Suh and Pelini...what a bitter, leather-faced dyke! Geez, did she get turned down by Suh on a booty call or something? And she is still harboring angry feelings at Palini because he crushed Mizzery's hopes so she attacks him too??? WTF??? She says she "is still scarred from watching Pelini verbally terrorize Cornhuskers quarterback Taylor Martinez on the sideline during a particularly gut-wrenching loss to Texas A&M in 2010". Well I (unfortunately) took a look at her picture on the article and now I am scarred for life. This is why they should keep Mizzery grads away from computer keyboards...

Suh is not the problem. Our culture is the problem, but none the less; I would like to know the opinion of Suh, from the offensive lineman whose face he literally broke with a sucker punch back in about Suh's soph year at NU. I think he broke his nose and his cheek bone if I recall. The university and the media swept it under the rug quicker than a hoover vacuum cleaner could get to it. I remember thinking at the time that he probably should have been arrested for assault.

And now...all of a sudden...everyones wondering whats wrong? "Thats just not Suh"? That is how Suh has been molded. Of that...there is no denial in my mind.

Ahh...Nebraska...the good life. Children of the Corn...unite in shock! It must be a conspiracy. LOL

!

I found this while searching the historical archives of this thread, back near the 13th volume.

I have nothing to add, so I'll just repost the gem to help keep this thread alive.

Easily the most accurate portrayal of what happened on Thanksgiving and the type of play SUH has become.

:sarcasm

Suh is not the problem. Our culture is the problem,

The ONLY person responsible for Suh's behavior is Ndamukong Suh. Not his coaches, not society, just Suh.

The only people that are responsible for letting Suh GET AWAY WITH that kind of behaviour with just a little pat on the butt, are the people charged with educating and coaching him....and the only people responsible for making the coaches feel like they need to let him get away with it, is the culture that expects those coaches and players to win at all costs lest they lose their jobs. Suh learned early that the premium on winning is much higher than taking personal responsibility for his actions. He was allowed to get away with it. AND THAT IS UNDENIABLE.

Suh is not the problem. Our culture is the problem, but none the less; I would like to know the opinion of Suh, from the offensive lineman whose face he literally broke with a sucker punch back in about Suh's soph year at NU. I think he broke his nose and his cheek bone if I recall. The university and the media swept it under the rug quicker than a hoover vacuum cleaner could get to it. I remember thinking at the time that he probably should have been arrested for assault.

And now...all of a sudden...everyones wondering whats wrong? "Thats just not Suh"? That is how Suh has been molded. Of that...there is no denial in my mind.

Ahh...Nebraska...the good life. Children of the Corn...unite in shock! It must be a conspiracy. LOL

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

Ok Mr. Accountability. Heres your chance to be accountable and shine. Do tell...EXACTLY why, in your opinion, am I an idiot. Not saying I disagree with you, but it's always nice to see how the flavor of my idiocy tastes to others.

:troll:

Seems a bit strange that Slauson knows of these ugly incidents with Suh, but they went unreported and he won't comment on what they actually were.

If some guy on the team is beating up other members of the team, something will be said or done about it, no matter how good the guy is. Either they were scared sh*tless of him, or Slauson has a personal vendetta for some reason. If it actually happened, the fact that Slauson saw it happen and said nothing to the coaches doesn't exactly reflect well on him.

Sounds to me like a case of a soft offensive lineman that I am sure ALWAYS got worked in practice by Suh, and he couldn't do anything about it (except get his ass kicked), so he holds a grudge and then comes out and whines when he has a chance to jump on the bandwagon and take a cheap shot...what a tool. I am not embarrassed by anything that Suh has done, but I am pretty embarrassed that Slauson ever wore a Husker uniform...at least if he is going to pull this kind of crap.