The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

How many posters have been pulled to the ground going full speed weighing at around 300 pounds. There is almost no way he intentionally kicked while falling away from the QB, and not facing the person he was supposedly kicking. He has made some silly mistakes, and has been overly aggressive more than once, but this was not one of them.

Since you brought up the stomp, if you are stupid enough to hold onto someones leg as they are getting up, you deserve to be stomped. Suh should have made a better decision, but the other player imo is a bitch for the leg grab.

I am just tired of the witch hunt that the NFL has become. Suh was held on the play and basically tackled during the play, and no one says anything about that. But his legs swing into the QB's nuts and all the sudden he meant to kick him in the balls. Please, you only have so much control when your pulled to the ground. Its sad that we concentrate on this supposed dirty play, more than the stupid NFL replay screw up with the replay on the non TD, that was called a TD.

I think it's funny as hell. Been a long time since I've seen someone in the NFL kick another player in the nuts. It's almost as great as watching the replacement refs!

The lineman from the Vikings kicked a Packer in the nuts hard last year. Of course he isn't the NFL's dirtiest player, Suh is.

Suh looked like he was trying to kick Schaub. But, not specifically in the nuts. I just wish he wouldn't act this way, because he's under the microscope. I honestly don't have any problem with anything he's done other than the stomping thing last year (and moreso the retarded bullsh#t story he went with afterward). But it's at the point where he needs to clean it up because it's becoming an embarrassment. it's really too bad, because the guy was unblockable in the 4th quarter and overtime, but douchebag JJ Watt got all the attention instead.

I think it's funny as hell. Been a long time since I've seen someone in the NFL kick another player in the nuts. It's almost as great as watching the replacement refs!

The lineman from the Vikings kicked a Packer in the nuts hard last year. Of course he isn't the NFL's dirtiest player, Suh is.

Suh looked like he was trying to kick Schaub. But, not specifically in the nuts. I just wish he wouldn't act this way, because he's under the microscope. I honestly don't have any problem with anything he's done other than the stomping thing last year (and moreso the retarded bullsh#t story he went with afterward). But it's at the point where he needs to clean it up because it's becoming an embarrassment. it's really too bad, because the guy was unblockable in the 4th quarter and overtime, but douchebag JJ Watt got all the attention instead.

well the difference is this viking player isnt very good, hes a no namer.

I finally had a chance to view it- Suh was not intentionally trying to kick him in the balls, I think he was using his leg to hook him down to the ground with his ankle or little toe (because it is Suh, his little toe can do that). I don't think anything will come of it from the NFL.

The guy doesn't need to be as "dirty" as he apparently is being in the NFL. He has enough talent to be dominate without having to be so ridiculous at times. While I don't know whether he was kicking Schaub on purpose or not, it certainly adds to the negative thoughts towards him as a player. Between his driving incidents off the field and his dirty play on the field I'm starting to dislike the guy and he used to be one of my favorite Huskers. You can't deny that he may be one of the most dominate defensive players to ever play on the football field, but lord he needs to knock it off!

There's no denying he's the all-time best player to come thru Nebraska IMO.

You can't be serious.

Why can't he be serious? It's a valid opinion.

It's a very uninformed opinion. The last 5 or 10 years, then definitely. Best All time????? Yea right.

While I dislike the Greatest of all time connection, everyone is allowed to have their opinions, and the greatest ever is opinion only. There is no right answer. And if you wanna start a thread about how he isn't the best ever, go ahead. But "very uninformed" is pretty harsh considering how well Suh played his last two years at UNL.