The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

I think as husker fans we can appreciate his play at NU. I however am not a big fan of him at Detroit. I don't think money changed him. I think because everyone crowned him as a ferocious player he felt the need to live up to that in the NFL. Not a fan of him at all anymore. I live up in NY where pro football reigns and all my NY buddies are surprised when I say vanden Bosch is my favorite player in the NFL, considering he plays on the same d-line and team as Suh. KVB embodies Nebraska way more than Suh any day of the week

• Fire 1

dont mind account, most people have him on ignore anyways. He just likes thinking he is superior to others and has not problem trying to show it (see 3.5k post). Thankfully most husker fans arent as obtuse.

A lot of Husker fans are now questioning what the hell Suh is thinking.

I think he is a classy guy.

really? A lock, I am just wondering what everybody else thinks?

i find it odd that you think the money is what changed his play style. not the change of coaches, teammates, that he probably gets more frustrated playing against nfl o-linemen than college.

Probably frustrated that he's playing on such a horrible team.

I must be the only one, but I think Suh's "transformation" is largely due to his head coach. I think his coach wants him to be that way, and strongly encourages such behavior. He (coach) wants to get in their heads, and wants the defense (and Suh) to be feared. I think if started the nfl with another coach, it would be different.

I must be the only one, but I think Suh's "transformation" is largely due to his head coach. I think his coach wants him to be that way, and strongly encourages such behavior. He (coach) wants to get in their heads, and wants the defense (and Suh) to be feared. I think if started the nfl with another coach, it would be different.

The entire lions team is turning into a longest yard movie.

No freaking way was that "kick" intentional. He's got a target painted on his back. I know it's his own fault that he is under constant scrutiny, but I don't see how anybody could watch the video of what happened against Houston and legitimately think that was intentional.

I saw the video several times, at first, i never saw the kick. I saw Suh's foot hit him in the groin. But that is where i missed it, I was busy watching Suh's foot, that i didn't look at his leg. Suh's leg was fully extended when it hit Schaub, when it does hit him, Suh bends that leg slightly and then extends it again, hitting Schaub a second time.

I can't say Suh meant to kick Schaub in the groin, but he does do a little kick.

On the other side, Schaub should have gotten out of the way knowing that Suh was falling forward. And maybe he will do a better job at protecting his "boys" down there by wearing a cup.