The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

• 3 weeks later...

Lions' Suh being sued for more than $1 million

A passenger in a one-car accident involving Ndamukong Suh last December is suing the Detroit Lions star defensive tackle for more than $1 million in Oregon court.

In a complaint filed today, Saadia Van Winkle alleges Suh engaged in negligence, reckless driving and intentional infliction of emotional distress after he crashed his 1970 Chevrolet Coupe into a curb, light pole, drinking fountain and tree in the early-morning hours of Dec. 3 while he was serving a two-game suspension from the Lions.

Van Winkle's attorney, Sarah Nelson, said her client suffered neck and back injuries in the accident and has a scar from a laceration above her eye that required stitches.

A guy gets a bit of money, and some woman with dollar signs in her eyes comes along and tries to wrest if from him. I hope he hires a cut-throat lawyer and piledrives her into the turf.

Lions' Suh being sued for more than $1 million

A passenger in a one-car accident involving Ndamukong Suh last December is suing the Detroit Lions star defensive tackle for more than $1 million in Oregon court.

In a complaint filed today, Saadia Van Winkle alleges Suh engaged in negligence, reckless driving and intentional infliction of emotional distress after he crashed his 1970 Chevrolet Coupe into a curb, light pole, drinking fountain and tree in the early-morning hours of Dec. 3 while he was serving a two-game suspension from the Lions.

Van Winkle's attorney, Sarah Nelson, said her client suffered neck and back injuries in the accident and has a scar from a laceration above her eye that required stitches.

So did we ever determine if he took out all 4 in one slam or if he pinballed around and in that case...which order did he hit them?

439x.jpg

Suh moves forward with new approach

Published Monday July 30, 2012; The Associated Press

ALLEN PARK, Mich. — Forget that two-game suspension last year for his Thanksgiving stomp.

Even when he was able to play, Ndamukong Suh wasn't too thrilled with his performance.

“I didn't like my approach, now that I look back on that particular season — especially compared to my rookie season,” Suh said. “There's really some foundational things in my game I need to focus on.”LINK

Anyone have doubts that Suh will turn things around?

She was in a fender bender and she's suing for a million dollars. A million dollars! She deserves a team of cut-throat lawyers to rake her over the coals. /jmho

I just got done with court for a fender bender I was in that the little weasle was suing me for 150 Grand and had no case whatsoever. Goddamn girls need to put some clothes on and quit distracting me while I'm driving!

• Fire 1

439x.jpg

ALLEN PARK, Mich. — Forget that two-game suspension last year for his Thanksgiving stomp.

Even when he was able to play, Ndamukong Suh wasn't too thrilled with his performance.

“I didn't like my approach, now that I look back on that particular season — especially compared to my rookie season,” Suh said. “There's really some foundational things in my game I need to focus on.”LINK

Nope............

439x.jpg

Nope... And if anyone does, they have to say it to his face!

I think Suh won't have any problems turning things around. I also think they'll probably settle with the gal at some point for a fraction of what she's asking for, and the case won't get any more play than it has. Ultimately, that's likely what will be in his best interests, to get the case behind him, whether she truly has a case or not. Likely why they posted the $1M pricetag on the case to begin with.

• 3 weeks later...