** Official Texas A&M Game Thread **

zoogs

I don't think you can blame the refs for this one. Our players are self destructing out there, and our head coach looks like he is pointing fingers instead of rallying his troops. Really baffling and Bo needs to get his emotions under control.

First of all we called a timeout with 6 seconds remaining when Cody could have had time to get that play off. Then Bo goes in and yells at everyone. After that, we see an undisciplined OL penalty, and Cody forcing a throw that was a horrendously thrown ball.

Throwin Bones and irafreak.............either discuss the game or take it to the woodshead.

We were discussing the game and irafreak's inability to show a little sensitivity about a player's injury.

I know that this game is not going well -- but what is your problem?

No you both started to escalate the situation and then you said you don't respect him or something to that effect. I can see how it's going..............my problem? I don't have a problem, it's my job to keep the peace. Discussions over. :)

Throwin Bones and irafreak.............either discuss the game or take it to the woodshead.

We were discussing the game and irafreak's inability to show a little sensitivity about a player's injury.

I know that this game is not going well -- but what is your problem?

Are you going to continually call me out for the rest of this thread?