Who's really our BEST Quarterback?

NEBRASKA's BEST QB  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

deadhorse.gif

martinez was a freshman. were people expecting the next coming of christ when he took the field?

Yes, we as husker fans expect that from every qb and player.....sarcasm..... I hope to see a much more confident taylor in the spring game, and look to hear him owning his role as #1 qb in the fall.

This pole is really only a two man race, as only taylor and cody have played a down in college football. The rest are all toss ups at this point. Just cause they tear it up on their HIGHLIGH videos (everyone does, you should see my highlight video i look like the second coming of mike vick :dumdum ) and get praise on the scout team doesnt mean they can do it day in and day out at the top spot. Coaches know what they see and who will put them in the best postion to win.

And no on Rex at QB, we will desperately need him in our thin backfield this year.

T-Mart is # 1, his injury would not allow him to run away from defenders. If he's 100% he is still dangerous. I hear Carnes is really good but he hasn't been on the field yet. The real wild card is Green. He has game experience but doesn't look to be improving much. Maybe it will come together for him under a new OC.

So who is better, Taylor, Green or 4 guys who have never taken a D-1 snap. 1 of which may never set foot on campus. Pretty obvious that when Taylor is healthy, his insane athletic ability sets him apart from Cody to be the best on the team. Was this poll worthy?

That's what she said. :lol:

While you're watching that highlight tape of Carnes, think about how Western Kentucky was his best offer before DONU snagged him the last days of recruiting last season.

According to Rivals Carnes actually had offers from Clemson, Georgia, West Virginia, South Florida, Cincinnati, and Louisville. Western Kentucky was his other choice because of early PT and the Head Coach.

FWIW: Martinez had no other offers besides Nebraska according to Rivals.

I seem to remember another Florida qb who wasn't highly recruited that came to NU and did alright.

Im a Carnes fan and I have a feeling you will see why this year.

While you're watching that highlight tape of Carnes, think about how Western Kentucky was his best offer before DONU snagged him the last days of recruiting last season.

According to Rivals Carnes actually had offers from Clemson, Georgia, West Virginia, South Florida, Cincinnati, and Louisville. Western Kentucky was his other choice because of early PT and the Head Coach.

I seem to remember another Florida qb who wasn't highly recruited that came to NU and did alright.

If you are referring to Tommie Frazier, than the insinuation that he wasn't highly recruited couldn't be further from the truth.

• Fire 1

If you are referring to Tommie Frazier, than the insinuation that he wasn't highly recruited couldn't be further from the truth.

Frazier wasn't highly recruited as a quarterback.

Frazier wasn't highly recruited as a quarterback.

This is what I meant. Many schools recruited him and most tried to blow smoke up his ass saying they would try him at QB but if it didn't work they might move him to wr or db. Nebraska was one of the few schools who said you will be a qb if you come here.

I hope we don't see anymore Wildcat this year. Granted its the only thing that worked most of the time. The WC is just the zone read with two qb's on the field. Seems like a disadvantage to me. We need a qb who can throw the ball and make decisions well enough to leave a wr out their instead of pretending we're gonna throw it to TM. Anyone who watched the CG when rex tried to throw it to TM down field knows what I'm talking about