SIGNED DT Vincent Valentine

Nexus

If he is that torn i would guess he will be a gator, the kid seems to like the attention and spotlight. Lets face it, he'll get much more of that as a gator.

I don't think there are a lot of schools that beat Nebraska for the amount of fan and media attention players get. Forget spotlight, it's more like a microscope most of the time.

I think his heart's with NU, but his head's with Florida.

Let the heart win out VV!

I think Illinois is more of a threat then Florida. In the end, should be N regardless.

Agreed Sker, especially since we have been showing him the most love throughout the entire recruiting process.

If he is that torn i would guess he will be a gator, the kid seems to like the attention and spotlight. Lets face it, he'll get much more of that as a gator.

I don't think there are a lot of schools that beat Nebraska for the amount of fan and media attention players get. Forget spotlight, it's more like a microscope most of the time.

In Nebraska maybe, on a national scale there is no way NU gets anywhere close to the attention that Florida gets. NU barely gets any notice at all on ESPN, especially positive notice. If that is what he is after Fla is the better choice for him.

In Nebraska maybe, on a national scale there is no way NU gets anywhere close to the attention that Florida gets. NU barely gets any notice at all on ESPN, especially positive notice. If that is what he is after Fla is the better choice for him.

If he's into aesthetics, then Florida is the move. However, I'm thinkin he'll be N.

If he is that torn i would guess he will be a gator, the kid seems to like the attention and spotlight. Lets face it, he'll get much more of that as a gator.if that is the case, bring on curry! Actually i hope we take them both, dt seems a bit weak at the moment.

I'm much more concerned about CB and DE than I am DT.

DT's were pretty banged up this year but we return;

Seniors-Steinkuhler and J.Jackson, Junior-Randle, Sophomores- Rome and Guy, Redshirt Freshman- Peat and K.Williams

DE we will be deep for 2012 but that list includes 4 Seniors. That only leaves Junior Ankrah, Sophomores Okuyemi, Vestal and Ashburn (None of them have seen a down of significant action). Add incoming Freshman McMullen and Moss. That's a pretty inexperienced group for 2013.

CB depth is fairly similiar with 5 Juniors in 2012 (Green, Evans, D.Washingtion, Seisay and Jean-Baptiste). Sophomore Josh Mitchell and thin pickings after that.

Arguement can be made for safety too but point being that DT I am not too concerned about, doesn't mean I wouldn't take VV and Curry if we can get them. Would be great additions.

If he is that torn i would guess he will be a gator, the kid seems to like the attention and spotlight. Lets face it, he'll get much more of that as a gator.if that is the case, bring on curry! Actually i hope we take them both, dt seems a bit weak at the moment.

I'm much more concerned about CB and DE than I am DT.

DT's were pretty banged up this year but we return;

Seniors-Steinkuhler and J.Jackson, Junior-Randle, Sophomores- Rome and Guy, Redshirt Freshman- Peat and K.Williams

DE we will be deep for 2012 but that list includes 4 Seniors. That only leaves Junior Ankrah, Sophomores Okuyemi, Vestal and Ashburn (None of them have seen a down of significant action). Add incoming Freshman McMullen and Moss. That's a pretty inexperienced group for 2013.

CB depth is fairly similiar with 5 Juniors in 2012 (Green, Evans, D.Washingtion, Seisay and Jean-Baptiste). Sophomore Josh Mitchell and thin pickings after that.

Arguement can be made for safety too but point being that DT I am not too concerned about, doesn't mean I wouldn't take VV and Curry if we can get them. Would be great additions.

I'm very concerned about CB and thedefensive backfield as a whole. Its not a suprise they've tried to pick up a few guys late in that area. Mitchell is back but it wouldn't shock me to see him bolt as he's a risk. I know Cooper has kind of bounced around but I think he'll end up a LB if spring works out. We're going to be thin there if CJ doesn't make it by fall. They thought he would be here for spring ball and the score didn't happen. He'll have this spring to get it and if he doesn't get it I'm not sure the poor guy will ever get here.