5. @Michigan

6. Michigan State

7. Northwestern

8. Fresno State

9. @Minnesota

10.Washington

11.@Wyoming

12.Chattanooga

My best guess but what I know about the Big Ten is a fraction of what I know about the Big 12 so I think it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

If I remember correctly they have given Ohio State and Wisconsin some fits before. Never quite pulling it off, but will play anyone anywhere anytime. Pat has been there for awhile and says he will never leave. It is his dream job, grew up around there, may have played for them. Not many out there tougher than that dude. And the kids give him every drop they got. I have no idea how they will do, but I never count them out before the game starts, ever!!!! But they can have real stinkers to.

12/03 BIG TEN CHAMP.

10/01 @ WISCONSIN

11/12 @ PENN STATE

10/08 OHIO STATE

11/19 @ MICHIGAN

10/29 MICH. STATE

10/22 @ MINNESOTA

11/05 NORTHWESTERN

11/25 IOWA

09/17 WASHINGTON

09/24 @ WYOMING

09/10 FRESNO STATE

09/03 CHATTANOOGA

tOSU *was* the team to beat. Before the suspensions, anyway. And I still think there's a good chance Tressel gets canned. Also, I think Michigan in the big house will be a tougher game than many realize.

The schedule is as follows:

Chattanooga

Fresno State

Washington

@Wyoming

@Wisconsin

Ohio State

@Minnesota

Michigan State

Northwestern

@Penn State

@Michigan

Iowa

How do you rank them? (hardest to easiest)

From an outsider ( whos familar with the big 10)and only conference games. (remember it's early still)

Wisconsin

Ohio St

Iowa

Penn St

Michigan

Michigan St/ Northwestern

Minnesota

I think M St and Northwestern are teams more like the B12 and you will not have problems against, Michigan can be tricky but you should win a close one there. The rest, to many variables at this time, but should all be pretty good games.

i was going to do this last night, but i was too drunk to make any sense.

1. Ohio State - although this is a home game, the majority of the talent of Ohio State will be returning to the field, and they return a good amount of talent from last season. This is a tie with Wisconsin in my book for next season, if we have a functional offense next year and a secondary that can keep up, it should be a shootout that could go either way, if not, chalk it up as a loss for the Huskers.

2. Wisconsin - as stated above, this game ties as far as difficulty is concerned, although they will have a Redshirt freshman starting for them (maybe) they have talented RB is Ball and White and also get back Toon with a healthy OL. The Huskers only way to win this game is for the defensive to be a lot better at stopping the run than they were last year, forcing a young QB to make mistakes and for the offense to take advantage of the weak points on the defense, losing J.J. Watts for example.

3. Penn State - Last season it seemed that Penn State was a rebuilding team, this season should be a payoff for the trudging through the thick mud to a much better reward this year, but that all depends if they can take advantage of it. With the QB position up for grabs and the injury bug hitting Penn State hard, its hard to say who will win this game. But a healthy Penn State team can give the Huskers a challenge, an injury ridden one will be a walk through the park once you control the crowd.

4.Michigan - I fully expect the BIG HOUSE to be rocking when we come to town, Michigan has a lot of style points they want to hang on the Huskers, from the shared national championship to the Alamo Bowl game. Last years Michigan secondary was terrible, so this has the making to be one of Taylor Martinez's finest passing days (much like the Oklahoma State game). Robinson could give us problems, that is if we don't control the line of scrimmage and put pressure on him. The only worry for the Huskers in this game is Robinson tearing it up through the air against our rebuilding secondary.

5. Iowa - This is going to be a crazy game, it will resemble that of the Missouri Nebraska game with the red-white-black-yellow colors all mixed in. Right off the bat, Clayborne is gone, that is huge blow to their DL and it works in our favor. Stanzi is gone and so is Robinson, personally i think Vandenberg is overrated, a few hits from Crick and DL company and those pants of his will be yellow from his piss stains. McNutt is the only real threat from the receivers and i every bit of faith that Dennard can lock him down.

6. Northwestern - Dan Persa, if the defense shows the slightest hint that it is no better at stopping the run from last season, this game is going to be much more uglier than most Husker fans would want it to be.

7. Michigan State - Kirk Cousins is coming back and so is a good amount of their talent, should be a good game in Lincoln.

8. Washington

9. Minnesota

10. Wyoming

11. Fresno State

12. Chattanooga

....im sorry what was the topic?

• Fire 1

Chattanooga - difficult

Fresno State - difficult

Washington - difficult

@Wyoming - difficult

@Wisconsin - difficult

Ohio State - difficult

@Minnesota - difficult

Michigan State - difficult

Northwestern - difficult

@Penn State - difficult

@Michigan - difficult

Iowa - difficult

Sorry to be a smart-alic but if we dont look at every game as difficult then we could over look games and find ourselves in pretty bad situations. It's important to look at everyone as difficult... that's how blow outs happen, that's how we end up not losing to teams like Iowa State 2 years ago, Fresno State this year. If you catch the drift... If each game is difficult, some games we wreck shop, some games we pull out wins, but we win... and we all want to win!!