ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

so anyone know how the trip went... rivals had a little blurb but its another one of the those generic vague heading..........

Things went great...he loved the game and the evironment. His host was Taariq was his host and they seemed to get along. He gave the visit and 8.5 and the only thing that prevented it from making it a 10 was that it went by too fast...he wanted more time.

Personally, I wouldn't commit to a team if my opinion of the visit was 8.5. Hopefully, he has us even higher overall ... I would think that you would commit to a school that was a 9-9.5 overall.

Chase Rome committed here after giving his visit an 8-8.5 FYI. Read more into it, it was low because he wanted it to last longer.

• Fire 1

I would love to see Fuller here. I think we have a good chance here. Sounds like we have a good shot at Diggs, Beaver and Neal too.

As far as Foster, we probably got downgraded because of distance, weather and depth chart at position of choice with distance the number one issue.

The fact that he indicated that he needs to talk it over with his other parent is an extremely good sign. I am guessing the discussion would be about distance and her chances to watch him play and to get a feel if she would mind flying. Just wild speculation on my part. Which coach always said you had to convince the Mom? It might be the case here. We probably have the most to overcome here IMO.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/hs_sports/athlete_of_the_week/103414139_Male_Athlete_of_the_Week__Devin_Fuller_of_Old_Tappan.html

Male Athlete of the Week: Devin Fuller of Old Tappan

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 Last updated: Tuesday September 21, 2010, 12:46 PM

BY KEITH IDEC

STAFF WRITER

The Record

var clickTitle = "Male Athlete of the Week: Devin Fuller of Old Tappan"; var trkcid=103414139;var partnerID=517537; var _hb=1; window.onerror=function(){clickURL=document.location.href;return true;} if(!self.clickURL) clickURL=parent.location.href;

Print | E-mail

Devin Fuller comes from a family full of talent.

0921S99_DEVIN.jpg

His mother, Cynthia Mizelle, was a backup singer for the late Luther Vandross and now tours with Bruce Springsteen. Fuller, meanwhile, left behind his musical career when he turned in his trumpet after fifth grade.