The Bubba Starling Thread

sure a lot of money to give someone that has not played 1 minute of baseball in the pros, or farm clubs as far as that goes.....the rich have lots of money apparently....i could tell when bo was answering questions about babba, that he was not to hopefull about him playing

I am curious as to the final figure. A lot of mixed reports now. I suspect Bubba's lost leverage may mean he will ultimately fall a ways short of what he originally wanted. But perhaps the Royals in a good gesture stepped up to the plate anyway.

I think you're right, and I think that dream of $10 million went out the window the second he wasn't allowed to strap on pads. The "Lincoln Gambit" failed, in that respect.

sure a lot of money to give someone that has not played 1 minute of baseball in the pros, or farm clubs as far as that goes.....the rich have lots of money apparently

Just think - every time you go to Kauffman and pay $8 for a crappy beer, you're contributing to that contract. Which is why I don't go to pro venues.