NCAA investigation at Oregon just got hotter

Nexus

Do these contract provide a 'lookback' period where something like a chargeback is assessed for infractions or sanctions?

I highly doubt that any respectable agent would allow his client to sign a contract like that, unless it was the standard around the nation which I don't think it is.

• 2 months later...

Documents released by the University of Oregon show the school and the NCAA agree "major" violations were committed by the football program.

http://espn.go.com/c...ootball-program

Let me just reiterate, shades of Pete Carroll. Time for Oregon to go back to irrelevancy.

Shady like Carroll. Southern Cal actually still pulls in 4 and 5* NFL talent during their down periods. They just don't win anything with them.

Oregon cannot be forced to hire Kiffin for another 3 years while USC finishes her sentence.

• 2 months later...

Chip Kelly: "The NCAA investigation and subsequent ruling had no impact on my decision to leave Oregon."

Does ANYONE believe that bullsh*t?

Ha ha! Sure Chip Kelly. Just like the massive iceberg collision and subsequent sinking had no impact on anyone's decision to leave the Titanic. :lol:

• Fire 2