Sad or Happy we don't play Oklahoma anymore?

Yeah, I'll miss Oklahoma. I think I was more pumped/edge-of-my-seat/what have you during that 10-3 game in 2009 than in most Husker games.

As much as everyone wants to put the blame on Martinez for us blowing a 17-3 lead over them in last year's B12 championship game, I still hate Cotton for our crappy OL that gave him ZERO time to make any decisions. Also, I bet Henery could have made a 60+ yard game-tying FG if they would've let him try . . . (you see, THIS is a rivalry, the little stuff that irritates you all offseason that makes you ache to get one more shot at them . . .)

Yeah, I'll miss Oklahoma. I think I was more pumped/edge-of-my-seat/what have you during that 10-3 game in 2009 than in most Husker games.

As much as everyone wants to put the blame on Martinez for us blowing a 17-3 lead over them in last year's B12 championship game, I still hate Cotton for our crappy OL that gave him ZERO time to make any decisions. Also, I bet Henery could have made a 60+ yard game-tying FG if they would've let him try . . . (you see, THIS is a rivalry, the little stuff that irritates you all offseason that makes you ache to get one more shot at them . . .)

I'm still pissed at watson for forcing Taylor to pass on 3rd down instead of just running something to get Alex within range on one of those final trips across midfield. I don't remember it all but there was a particular 3rd down late in the game that Taylor was sacked and it knocked us out of range. I kept yelling at the TV just run the ball and kick the field goal! It seemed fitting for Alex to end his legacy with a shot at the end.

I know one thing for sure. If you want to contrast fans, contrast Nebraska and Oklahoma fans. I spent some time on the Sooner football forum last year, and every other post is "corn faggets" or "huck the fuskers" or "f____ Nebraska", "bugeaters" on and on. They have a "reputation" page where they can hurl insults at you just to brighten your day. Contrast that with this thread for example, with mostly utmost respect for the opponent. It really is what sets NU fans apart. My daddy told me how they was when I was young and I thought he was just partial. One of these days I will learn to listen to him.