***Official Fall Camp Injuries Thread***

The transformation into a family matter is also curious.

The interent is like a giant game of telephone that never stops. Except it's worse. The game can be played a thousand times faster by a thousand times as many people all at the same time.

I understand why people in Bo's situation would hate to deal with it. It's like fighting a hydra that won't die. Whether you lock yourself in or open all practices to media, the problem remains. Best you can hope for from their position is to rapidly put out correct information to credible sources like the LJS or OWH. Sometimes you don't have the luxury of OPs amending their statements or local 'in-the-know' people squashing it.

It's just unfortunate. I can bitch about my life on the internet and nobody would really make a big deal out of it. I'm free to stub my toe against a door and cry about it on twitter or facebook if I were so inclined. These athletes are just college students, and yet they do not have that same luxury. They have to watch it. It's a tough lesson that many are not going to grasp, and it's unfortunate but necessary that they will have to.

Amazing how much effect an "FML" tweet can have, if it comes from a D1 football player.

I would not be sorry at all if Bo forced all Huskers to close their twitter accounts. It would be the best solution, IMO.

• Fire 1

It's just unfortunate. I can bitch about my life on the internet and nobody would really make a big deal out of it. I'm free to stub my toe against a door and cry about it on twitter or facebook if I were so inclined. These athletes are just college students, and yet they do not have that same luxury. They have to watch it. It's a tough lesson that many are not going to grasp, and it's unfortunate but necessary that they will have to.

Amazing how much effect an "FML" tweet can have, if it comes from a D1 football player.

I would not be sorry at all if Bo forced all Huskers to close their twitter accounts. It would be the best solution, IMO.

could just make them all go private like a few of them have.

Hung over as hell. I wont practice today.

Das boot get the best of you EZ?

I just looked back at this! haha. I do enjoy my German Beer. I'll be glad to introduce you Speed.

When I first read this I thought you wrote you'd be happy to introduce him to speed. And speed kills, folks. That's what I heard, anyway.

Hung over as hell. I wont practice today.

Das boot get the best of you EZ?

I just looked back at this! haha. I do enjoy my German Beer. I'll be glad to introduce you Speed.

When I first read this I thought you wrote you'd be happy to introduce him to speed. And speed kills, folks. That's what I heard, anyway.

south%20park%20mr%20mackey%20drugs%20are%20bad.JPG