Most Overrated / Most Underrated

I know, we've only had four games and the season is still young, but so far, what huskers have impressed you most/least thus far? Interested to hear everyone's opinion.

My picks thus far would be:

Overrated:

Crick / Kinnie

Not entirely Cricks fault because of all the hype, but just havn't seen what I thought I'd see. As for Kinnie, not trying to be a "hater" I just thought he'd be solid from game one, opposed to splitting time with freshmen.

Underrated:

Abdullah / Meredith

We all knew Abdullah would get playing time, but i did not expect a kick return TD in his first couple games or setting the return yardage record. Regarding Meredith, not that he has lit the world on fire, but I didn't think he would have the impact that he has had so far this season.

Underrated: Rex Burkhead. Did anyone expect him to bust out runs like he was Helu the 3rd?

Underrated: Our receivers. They're making plays that weren't being completed a year ago at this time.

Underrated: Our offensive line. They're finally realizing their potential, and they're *damn* young to boot.

Underrated: Our special teams. Wisky has a kicker that's gone OoB three times this year on kickoffs, and they aren't the best at the return game.

Overrated: Our secondary. Again, don't know if it's the youth, that Marvin Sanders was *that* good, or a mixture thereof, but we're getting burned by Wyoming out there, despite Fonz locking down his side of the field.

Unknown: Our D-Line. Think they're a victim of a lack of quality secondary play and vanilla playcalling. We'll see this week for sure.

Overblown: Nebraska fan's abhorrence to wearing black at Camp Randall. Really, folks?

VA Husker Fan--Fixed name

Overrated: Martinez

I know he has gotten better at running the offense, but he has minimal cutting ability when he runs, a horendous throwing motion, and subpar pocket presence. Not to mention he puts the ball on the ground wayyyy too much. I still like him and root for him, I just don't see him as a great player like the national media. I think Burkhead has a more legitimate shot at the heisman than Martinez

Underrated: Jason Ankrah

I really have been impressed with how he has played so far this season. I got pretty used to watching Pierre Allen getting blown off the ball, but this year we have Ankrah holdin down the left side of the line. Love the guy!

• Fire 1

Overrated = d-line

Underrated = WRs

Coming into the season, the d-line was supposed to be world beaters and very deep at each position. Unfortunately, I haven't seen them do much. They have gotten pushed around by lesser competition and just have been flat out unimpressive. One-third of the season is now over and the "real" season is starting now as conference play gets underway. Hopefully they can turn into the group many were expecting......starting with Wisconsin!!!!

The WRs have honestly surprised me this year. Enunwa, Turner, and Bell really have my eye. I don't remember the last time Nebraska has had three athletically gifted WRs like this on the field at the same time. They honestly should be the strength of our offense, but unfortunately we do not have a QB that can get them the ball in a way to take advantage of their speed (specifically Turner and Bell....Enunwa is a solid receiver but I wouldn't call him a "speed" receiver). Some really great athletes Nebraska has been able to snag and I am anxious to watch their development over the next few years. I would also probably add Kyler Reed to this list even though he is a tight end. But his speed at that position really puts the offense at an advantage when he goes out for a pass.