Martinez is 'mad'

bdubb75

Man, look at Taylor's mechanics on the still shot on the bottom video....eek.

I do a lot of Martinez supporting. But damn, man. That just doesn't look good.

I had a friend of my son over watching the game on Saturday. The kid is 14 and knows nothing about football and plays mainly basketball. One pass from Taylor on Saturday, he just laughed and said, "what was that"? I tried to explain but..................................60 minutes later the game was toast and he left the room.

This team is at a crossroads. They can rally around their QB and bond like in 97 when they were down at halftime to UCF and FROST WAS BOOED AT HOME, ( with chants for Monte Christo)..... Or they can go all October 2007 up in here.

Just me, but this looks a lot more like 97. Realize I'm not saying they're winning it all, but they seem a lot more resilient than four years ago.

He shouldn't worry about the girl in spanish class. I have a friend in the same spanish class who says the girl that was raggin on Martinez is just a jersey chaser...trying to be funny or something.

As far as the people talking to Martinez' girlfriend...grow up. Telling his girlfriend how bad he played doesn't do anybody any good, and I'm sure you wouldn't want someone telling your significant other how much they think you suck.

All i have to say to the students talking to him in class or to his girlfriend is

"IT IS A GAME!"

I get that some people treat Husker football like it is there life but COME ON! Lay off the guy, he is a 20 year old away from home. I know that when i was in his shoes I had enough going on without playing football.

It sucks Taylor has struggled and never been buddy/buddy with the media but that doesn't mean he deserves criticism when he is in class. I was as frustrated with Taylor as anyone else on Saturday but like i said.. IT IS A GAME!