Post practice Bo interview. jeez

DaveH

No one else thinks its puzzling that he gave a great press conference on Monday, then Thursday he got his meany pants game right ?

not to mention he's more pissed at people like us and folks talking mess directly to Taylor ?

Not to mention he regularly glows for national media but then acts like a baby sometimes with local media?

I don't get it.

• Fire 3

No one else thinks its puzzling that he gave a great press conference on Monday, then Thursday he got his meany pants game right ?

Not to mention he regularly glows for national media but then acts like a baby sometimes with local media?

I don't get it.

Bad day of practice probably? Maybe he read a few articles in the paper that hit a sore nerve...I dunno

not to mention he's more pissed at people like us and folks talking mess directly to Taylor ?

I don't get it.

what has the media done in that time frame?

Love the Huskers for 30+ years, so not a troll, but reactions or responses like that from the head coach to reporters simply doing what reporters do, ask questions, was pretty amateurish by Bo. There are much better ways to handle questions like that than act like a 5 year-old, gum-chewing brat. I love Bo's fire and tenacity, but sometimes, you have to act like an adult and choose better ways to handle situations.

• Fire 2

Love the Huskers for 30+ years, so not a troll, but reactions or responses like that from the head coach to reporters simply doing what reporters do, ask questions, was pretty amateurish by Bo.  There are much better ways to handle questions like that than act like a 5 year-old, gum-chewing brat.  I love Bo's fire and tenacity, but sometimes, you have to act like an adult and choose better ways to handle situations.

Amen.

Must have been Dirk asking the questions. The guy knows how to push buttons of people.

As for the "media onslaught", I say it is 50-50. The LJS really tries to paint a prettier picture than things may be. Sip is pretty good at seemingly trying to be the good guy. The OWH, namely Dirk and Sam, aren't afraid to tell the story how they see it. That is why I love the OWH Husker coverage. Dirk will ask the questions that will get under the skins of people, but he is looking for the answers that most of us on this board want know. Just think about the signing day presser.

I guess I don't really see the big deal. Bo didn't lash out, barely even raised his voice. Other than the fact that he challenged them with a question....which no one would answer because the answer was "yes".....I don't see this as any different than a dozen other coaches. There was an opportunity for him go get mad, have that vein pop out of his head, for him to point his figure in some one's chest and it didn't even come close to happening.

Probably wrote a few stories on God knows what.

My point is that he's largely lashing out at the wrong people.

If he had a bad day of practice, so what? If I have a bad day at work I don't come home and kick the dog. Lol

Can't agree here, Dave. The local press are inserting themselves into the story, not the other way around. On-field analysis is one thing, but attempting to instigate a player into a predetermined response at a presser, then complaining publicly that the player isn't treating you with respect, is 100% NOT what the press is supposed to do. Bo has every right to put the guys who do that under a little heat.

And what's funny about that is, we feel it's OK for the press to pick apart a college football player, but when the tables are turned the press cries foul. I have zero sympathy for the reporters in that scenario.