What ARE our chances against Michigan?

I know we don't play them for awhile but what are our chances? I was reading the B1G blog on espnu and the Michigan fans were spouting off how they were going to take it all, blah blah blah. It got me thinking about our boys and that fabulous come back last night. So what do you all think? I think if we played like we did 3rd/4th quarters last night for the whole game we can easily beat them. (Maybe our comeback to them could be: "Remember the Alamo!" (Alas, that was another team/another time but could we do it again??)

Depends on Robinson and Martinez. I believe whole-heartedly whichever of those two performs better (not against each other, but against what they are capable of) will be the quarterback of the winning team.

With those two, don't blink during a play or you'll miss it.

Also, with those two defenses we're looking at a 72 - 68 type score. Whoever scores last wins is my guess.

Too early to say right now.....the current Husker team with how the defense has been playin...we lose by 2 to 3 TD's....the defense improves....we give MICH all they can handle. This team has plenty of potential and the rest of the season will be very interesting. I am just crossing my fingers that this is a turning point/motivational game that is used to catapult the team to some more intense and consistent play.

Michigan's defense has struggled against Notre Dame and Northwestern. Our offense will be able to move the ball as long as they minimize mistakes.

Unless we see a COMPLETE turnaround on our defense, we're going to struggle to contain Robinson. However, there are going to be 2-4 times in the game where he throws a ball that could be intercepted, and I think the game will be decided on whether we make those plays or not.

Before the season most talking heads said Nebraska should probably be 5-1 at this point (splitting the Wisconsin and OSU games) and Michigan should be undefeated going into the Michigan State game... and those same talking heads thought Nebraska would win the division.

Nothing seems to have changed.

Michigan scares me a little but Robinson isn't any better than Martinez (he's just older) and he may not even be healthy by then either. Their entire team is still all Denard Robinson and he still doesn't slide or avoid big hits and throws bombs into coverage down field all game.

Whereas our offense is evolving beyond being just the Taylor Martinez show and at the same time Taylor is taking far less big hits down-field by sliding and running out of bounds and protects the ball much better than last year and is playing more within the intermediate passes. Martinez has much better weapons around him than Robinson.

Their D looks much improved but again they aren't anywhere most didn't project them to be at this point and very few thought they were good enough to win the division even if they were to start 6-0. Plus I want to see how healthy our key pieces on Defense are coming out of the bye week too before I give Michigan an edge in that area too.