Do we win if Miller stays in??

Do we Win?  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got to say no. I think Miller leaving and Bauserman coming in hurt them mentally, probably even more than the drop off in QB skill. Sure we got some big MO from the David strip but if Miller stays healthy and mobile I think they continue to move the ball on our D and I also think their D doesn't drop off as much as it did. I liked the way our O line played later in the game but I have my doubts that we wore them down or started playing light years better. I think Miller going out deflated their confidence to a level our guys could deal with. We started opening holes but it still didn't seem like we were controlling the line of scrimmage. BTW- Miller hurt his ankle cutting on the turf before the sack. I'll sure take the W but I think they gave it to us more than we earned it.

snapback.pngHunter94, on 10 October 2011 - 03:02 PM, said:

do we win the OSU game, if Braxton Miller doesn't get hurt? he killed us with his feet, Robinson will do the same

thanks for advancing this post, it is interesting to see the responses...........i don't know if we could have pulled it off........maybe.

I think that he would have picked up the first downs that bauserman couldn't and it would have allowed for more time to run off the clock which probably wouldn't have allowed NU to come all the way back....they may have made it close though.

Yeah, they may or may not have scored, and we would've had less time to score, though really we could've scored again late when we ran the clock out. I think they score once more, and we only have time to score what we did, so it goes into OT. We still have momentum in OT and win it, but certainly anything can happen in OT.

I think this a lame topic.

By all means, start a new topic that's more interesting to talk about.

I think it would kind of fun to have a guess how many posts Knapp with have in the month of October poll thread. Maybe the winner could get a Husker T-shirt. It would be guess the number of Jelly Beans in a Jar game we all did in school.

I'll take 401 posts.

• Fire 1

Im going to say yes because they couldnt stop our offense at the end of the game. We could have scored again to make it 41-27 so the real question is would Miller have gotten them more then 14 points if he stayed healthy? Taking into account the momentum and crowd really turned to our favor.

You convinced me.

I said no - in my opinion the reason that Nebraska was able to start to score at will on their defense is that they had no time to rest. Had their QB not gotten hurt, their drives would have lasted longer and their defense would have been better rested.