The Walking Dead

I was hoping for more for the mid season finale. It was still pretty good though. Looking forward to feb when it resumes.

Andrea is looking hotter and hotter every episode too.

Too bad her character is god-awful. So bad to the point that it makes me want to hate the actress. Man, Andrea sucks.

Mid-season finale was really good. I hate this mid-season crap, but at least it gives more chances for impactful, jarring episodes.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

So this thread hasn't been posted in for a while. I don't know if you guys have caught on with the "stuff and things" theme, but here's some worthwhile contributions:

tumblr_miehpdFjB51qgy1iqo1_250.giftumblr_miehpdFjB51qgy1iqo2_250.gif

tumblr_miehpdFjB51qgy1iqo3_r1_250.giftumblr_miehpdFjB51qgy1iqo4_250.gif

walking-dead-stuff-and-things.png?w=300

tumblr_mimrjdpXtV1rpxdp1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_mitbbkFV6y1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_mijkvq97Ol1qbgzg8o1_500.jpg

Also, holy smokes last night's episode was freaking fantastic. This is the reason I love this show. Incredible characters and incredible development. This seemed like Rick's version of seeing the ghost of Christmas future.

I thought last night's episode was a little weak. Interesting to see Morgan again, but thought something else needed to be going on in addition to that story line.

I agree, last night was a bit weak. Guess I was just disappointed that they didn't pick up where the previous episode ended with Andrea holding a knife at the governors throat. Good thing was Michonne actually spoke a couple times. They need to get her more involved.