The Walking Dead

The show has no balls in being willing to kill off main characters...

* that have been on the show since season 1...

** and are fan favorites...

*** can't believe they're unwilling to kill off the people that make us watch the show! since every other show frequently gets rid of it's lead actors

• Fire 2

That's like Game of Thrones getting rid of Jon Snow and Tyrion. People freaked out about Jon Snow but we all know he is not dead. They would lose many viewers if they killed off those two, just like this show would lose viewers if they killed off fan favorites. On the other hand, if this show is following the comics pretty closely, Glenn is about to meet Lucile. Let me know if Im wrong Redux. You probably know more than me when it comes to the comics.

That's like Game of Thrones getting rid of Jon Snow and Tyrion. People freaked out about Jon Snow but we all know he is not dead. They would lose many viewers if they killed off those two, just like this show would lose viewers if they killed off fan favorites. On the other hand, if this show is following the comics pretty closely, Glenn is about to meet Lucile. Let me know if Im wrong Redux. You probably know more than me when it comes to the comics.

Yeah that is kinda what I am alluding to. Negan is set to make his debut at the end of this season after the break. The show has shown it is willing to take liberties when using the source material so there is no promise it will be Glenn or just Glenn for that matter. But those who are upset they didn't have the balls to kill off a fan favorite should just wait until the season ends before getting too upset about it. There is some absolutely nasty stuff coming very very soon. Next weeks episode is going to be really damned epic, I know that.

The show has no balls in being willing to kill off main characters...

* that have been on the show since season 1...

** and are fan favorites...

*** can't believe they're unwilling to kill off the people that make us watch the show! since every other show frequently gets rid of it's lead actors

Don't be a douchbag

Yeah that is kinda what I am alluding to. Negan is set to make his debut at the end of this season after the break. The show has shown it is willing to take liberties when using the source material so there is no promise it will be Glenn or just Glenn for that matter. But those who are upset they didn't have the balls to kill off a fan favorite should just wait until the season ends before getting too upset about it. There is some absolutely nasty stuff coming very very soon. Next weeks episode is going to be really damned epic, I know that.

OMG I'm not upset that Glenn is alive......BUT it is pretty damn cheap on how the show did it.

You do realize that when Glenn and Nick fell off of the dumpster that their feet should've landed right next to the dumpster but miraculously his head is right neck to it allowing him to get under the dumpster. That's all I'm say but some people just can't get that concept.

Its my opinion but to come out and to troll and make fun of me is making some folks look like douchebags.

OMG I'm not upset that Glenn is alive......BUT it is pretty damn cheap on how the show did it.

You do realize that when Glenn and Nick fell off of the dumpster that their feet should've landed right next to the dumpster but miraculously his head is right neck to it allowing him to get under the dumpster. That's all I'm say but some people just can't get that concept.

Its my opinion but to come out and to troll and make fun of me is making some folks look like douchebags.

This x100

Amazing that even though his head and upper torso was exposed while they were tearing into Nicholas, yet they didn't touch him.

Also, previous episodes have shown that they can smell/feel/sense when warm blood is near (not just visual/aural stimulus), so it's unlikely the horde would have given up so easily going after Glenn while under the dumpster.

He's destined to die anyway, but I thought him being killed due to Nicholas would have been a great/sad irony. Oh well, ... Funny that he doesn't wear his baseball cap anymore... more irony...

I'm still disappointed from a few weeks ago when they didn't show how Rick escaped from the RV...

Whatever... :shrug:

They shot it the way they shot it to make people speculate, to create a little controversy. It worked.

Again this is I felt about the whole thing.....please watch the video from the 3:30-5:05 mark

Yeah I get it. People think they backed out or whatever. Got peoples hopes up for a big dramatic turn, then "took the easy way out". I don't think that is the case at all. They could have just NOT had Glenn in danger and people would have bitched a about that instead.

The stupid Glenn thing can all be chalked up to poor writing. It's always been a problem with this show.

How is it poor writing? They did exactly what they aimed to do. They wanted to get a big buzz around the show and they did. That is good writing. Whether or not you like how the story turned, they got people talking. That is the point. Don't worry, he will probably be dead soon enough along with several other characters.

If they're doing things for the sake of "generating buzz", then yeah, they're pandering to the lowest common denominator.

I don't hate The Walking Dead, nor do I think it's terrible. The problem with settling with it being "OK" for the most part is that television is in an incredible place with so many great shows now rivaling some of the best movies in terms of writing, directing and acting, so when something doesn't reach for that high bar it stands out. I keep watching because there aren't many other shows like it and it's a genre I like.

I'll still poke fun at the low-quality aspects of it instead of accepting it - or worse - defending it.