*** Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Honestly thought this team turned a corner after Ohio state game and we would see solid performances the rest of the year but no same trash year in and year out from Bo's teams, outcoached and outplayed in every aspect of the game. Hats off to Taylor but this team as a whole is pretty piss poor.

• Fire 1

This game rest on Bo and his coaches. They can't seem to field a team that can keep their heads out of their asses. I'm getting really tired of this garbage Bo considers coaching. It starts at the top and bo can't keep his players heads in the game. It's so f'n frustrating watching the team go balls out one week then play like a bunch of god damn girls the next after being ranked in the top 10 and receiving the coveted blackshirts. If Bo had any iota of respect for the blackshirt tradition, he'll tell each and every one of the players to give them back.

Also, how many folks think we took this week to look ahead and took a win against Northwestern for granted?

Me.

I did not expect this poor of an effort.

I was right there to. Live in Oklahoma and someone asked me who NU was playing and I replied a crappy team.

Our D has gotten owned today.

I know that we shouldn't compare ourselves to everyone NW has played, but they average 31.5 points per game. Even in games they've lost, they've done okay. This isn't a good indicator or a good criteria for the Nebraska D, but, our D didn't lose this. It would be nice if our offense could score some points. Illinois, Michigan, Penn State, Iowa, and even Indiana ALL put more than 30 on them, some more than 40. Indiana *lost* and scored 38.

Could our D have done better? Of course, there is always room for improvement, this game showed more room than others. But our offense was friggin terrible.

Another lessor opponent that Nebraska played down to the level of. This game should not be a loss, and should not have been close. Northwestern is not a powerhouse, there is no excuse for this. We see this every year...what do we have to do to put a stop to this crap?

Probably hire a new coach. I mean i don't know what else can be done. 4 years of this crap. For the record I'm not calling for Bo's head. Just starting to second guess his ability to be an elite HC....