New Uniforms

lionsfan93

I think it is going to be sooner than later. I understand that no one here wants it and we hate change...but I think we are going to be forced into it rather than a choice.

?

Nobody is going to force us to change our uniforms or wear different ones. Oregon isn't forced to change their uniforms every week. They have a contract with Nike that can be ended eventually if they so choose (they won't). Florida, OU, VaTech, Miami, tOSU, etc., aren't forced to not wear their traditional uniform sets. They wear the Pro Combat unis probably because of a contract or by choice. If Nebraska so desired, we can keep the same contract with Adidas we've had for years and never put in anything about changing uniforms.

Personally, I don't hate or dislike the idea of wearing different uniforms. I just so happen to really be a fan of the way they look, plus I'm a bit of a traditionalist. Furthermore, as another poster mentioned, the 2002 uniforms with the solid red stripe looked just god-freaking-awful. Very few people want to see that again.

One thing I do have to say is that I like the uni's Okie St iswearingthese days

T_O_B

G>B>R

You mean the T. Boone Pickens decided to splurge on something else so we couldn't afford to paint 'em so we just shot a coat a primer and called it good, white trash stile helmets?

Yeah they're not bad.

I think it is going to be sooner than later. I understand that no one here wants it and we hate change...but I think we are going to be forced into it rather than a choice.

?

Nobody is going to force us to change our uniforms or wear different ones. Oregon isn't forced to change their uniforms every week. They have a contract with Nike that can be ended eventually if they so choose (they won't). Florida, OU, VaTech, Miami, tOSU, etc., aren't forced to not wear their traditional uniform sets. They wear the Pro Combat unis probably because of a contract or by choice. If Nebraska so desired, we can keep the same contract with Adidas we've had for years and never put in anything about changing uniforms.

Personally, I don't hate or dislike the idea of wearing different uniforms. I just so happen to really be a fan of the way they look, plus I'm a bit of a traditionalist. Furthermore, as another poster mentioned, the 2002 uniforms with the solid red stripe looked just god-freaking-awful. Very few people want to see that again.

Ohhhhh, I don't know...I think Phil Knight has used about 300 million ways to force this on them whether they like it or not. :D

One thing I do have to say is that I like the uni's Okie St iswearingthese days

T_O_B

G>B>R

I like those too. I am pretty much a traditionalist but I would not be opposed to some kind of sick looking alternate once or twice per year. Not Maryland sick mind you but Okie St or some of Oregons sick would good. I am perfectly content knowing that we have enough tradition behind us that we don't NEED the gimmick but, if it was done right and bad a$$, why not?