*** Official Michigan Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Ok. I'm a level-headed guy, but this is ridiculous. At what point do we seriously consider putting Bo on the hot seat? How many chances does he get? This aint the 70's where we can wait 20 years to see if he gets it together.

This year. It won't happen htough. New OC, new DB coach, new LB coach etc, etc, etc, Bo is good for 3-4 losses a year. We fired a coach for the same record and then true mediocrity set in.

Heads should roll on this defensive staff. Lack of recruiting effort that has led to an overall talent drop on that side of the ball is completely to blame for this effort. You can change scheme, or whatever, but it doesn't make up for the lack of talent we have.

And next year without Dennard, Crick, David - I don't even want to think about it, especially since no one behind these guys are showing even they have bright futures ahead of them.

I agree that we are not a very talented team on defense, but If Thorell can't compete, it's not his fault. Our staff should have recruited better players. He is going out there and playing the best he can. It really says something pretty aweful about those of you who call names at some KID who is living his dream. If he is not good enough so be it (I actually agree), but calling him garbage, trash, an embarassment, is really pathetic on your part

sometimes the truth aint pretty, it is what it is. pretty sure hes an adult, time to take those diapers off.

Martinez and Lavonte should start their own team
Taylor hasn't exactly played stellar today, chief....

Can't blame Martinez for today, but it's true that Lavonte is the only guy to bring his A game. Nobody else looks good. Even Burkhead has looked terrible on his option spacing...

Don't know what happened in practice this week, but we were nowhere close to ready to play.

I'm not blaming Taylor, just saying that he hasn't played stellar. Look no further than that last drive when he missed a WIDE OPEN running lane.

Why does Bo get such a long leash from some of you fans? He hasn't proven a damn thing since he's been here. He got spoiled with Suh and now he's being exposed.

Because some people don't overreact to every single thing and understand context, don't look at everything inside of a vaccuum. Before this game we had a perfectly legitimate shot at finishing the season 11-2, you think that's being exposed huh?

Ya know, looking back on everything, this may hurt a lot, but the reality is that we had to play 8 teams that we haven't played before on any regular basis. It was a transition year we all knew it, but didn't want to admit it. We need to recruit better to fit with the Big Ten. Our recruiting was fine for the Big 12, but we need to get recruits that fit better in the Big 10.