The Bo Must Go Crowd

PaulCrewe

Once again, since we are better than the worst stretch of NU history we are supposed to be happy?

Keep beating that drum. "Bo is better than Billy C so everyone needs to shut it!" LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing this post was directed at me? Next time just quote me so we can get over the confusion. Are you saying it's time for Bo to go? Because if you are THAT is lame to me. Excuse me if I don't feel like resorting back to the Callahan era because that is EXACTLY what'll happen if we were to fire Bo after a 9 or 10 win season.

We will end up with 9 wins again this year. Why was that an exceptable win total for TO but not BO??? UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!

Part of it is because we used to play a 12 game season.

Our regular season is 12 games...

9+3=12

or

8+4=12

Yes. That we can agree on. However, for most (all?) of Osborne's years we played 12 games total. 11 regular season and 1 bowl game. Now we play up to 14 games in a season.

Now, hypothetically speaking, is it easier to win 9 out of 12 or 9 out of 14?

(Also, I'm not calling for Bo's head. I'm just saying this isn't an apples to apples comparison.)

True but Bo achieved 9 wins in his last 2 regular seasons. He was also one away from 9 wins in his first regular season as a HC at NU (a year in which he inherited a 5-7 team)...

Well if anyone believes the rumors that are floating around on 247.com Bo will be fired for cussing out one of the top donors.

Link it or I don't believe you.

Link it and I probably still won't believe you.

I'm new, so don't know how that link it thing works, go to nebraska.247sports.com look for the thread title ready for a change? welp

I'm not buying message board posting. It's just as valid as posting on here.

No way. As mentioned before, who in the world would we take THAT WOULD ACTUALLY COME HERE to replace Bo. No one I can think of is a better possible option for our HC then Bo right now.

Urban Meyer, Chip Kelly, Chris Petersen, Gary Patterson, Gus Malzahn and probably Al Golden all would not come here.

This is interesting. Bo is one of the names that Ohio State is throwing around for their new head coach. Take a peek:

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2011/11/no_surprises_atop_ohio_state_h.html

Well if anyone believes the rumors that are floating around on 247.com Bo will be fired for cussing out one of the top donors.

I'm new, so don't know how that link it thing works, go to nebraska.247sports.com look for the thread title ready for a change? welp

No way. As mentioned before, who in the world would we take THAT WOULD ACTUALLY COME HERE to replace Bo. No one I can think of is a better possible option for our HC then Bo right now.

Urban Meyer, Chip Kelly, Chris Petersen, Gary Patterson, Gus Malzahn and probably Al Golden all would not come here.

Here is the link http://nebraska.247sports.com/Board/142/You-ready-for-a-change-Welp-5664861/1 It's from a message board just like ours. Nothing official. Besides, who would fire a coach that has gone 8-3 so far in the season and the season isn't even over yet? Blah! However, Bo's name being mentioned with Urban Meyer as new head coach for Ohio State-now THAT peaks my interest. (Although, that was going on when Tressel got fired too.) Be careful what you wish for!

Ha yes a couple of those names would.

Yo, we're 8-3. Any coaching change talk is inherently retarded.

remember solich?

Steve Pederson is inherently retarded.

This headline from the Bleacher Report, Pitt page, says it all "Steve Pederson has now ruined 2 football programs". It was a pretty good little anti Pederson story.