The Bo Must Go Crowd

PaulCrewe

Man we need to look at what type of coach you would like at Nebraska ?

One who over signs each year and then runs off bottom of his 85 scholarships. Miles, Saban,Nutt to name a few.

Sign and keep players with criminal back grounds OU, Texas,Ohio St, to name a few.

How About running a team to win at all cost USC,Alabama, OU

Or we could pay players Texas A&M players stated there's money to be had here, or the U enough said.

If you want to be at the top each year select one or two of the above, but remember you will have to change BO and Tom.

Once again, since we are better than the worst stretch of NU history we are supposed to be happy?

Keep beating that drum. "Bo is better than Billy C so everyone needs to shut it!" LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that would be lame. But I think we both know nobody said you're supposed to be happy. ;)

• Fire 2

Why is it after every loss someone has to yell "FIRE BO"? He is a first time head coach that is getting nine wins a season. With some tweaking of the coaching staff and some recruiting things will get better. Give the guy a chance. Even Rome wasn't built in a day.

I see why people get get upset. They've given Bo what has in one way or another become the measuring stick for a coaching staff - year four. Forget that we are getting destroyed by injuries, we changed a bunch of coaches and are playing in a brand new conference - people want results. That's roughly the thought process going through some heads.

I believe I view everything from a different perspective than others. I see that CFB is different today and that Nebraska doesn't have some things in place that really benefited them years ago. Becoming a powerhouse again won't be like it was the first time.

Once again, since we are better than the worst stretch of NU history we are supposed to be happy?

Keep beating that drum. "Bo is better than Billy C so everyone needs to shut it!" LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no problem with people rationally criticizing Bo and his staff, but I do think people need to keep things in perspective. Some crazy things have happened under Bo, but I'd much rather have him than I would Callahan. Any - day - of - the - week.

• Fire 1

TO took over for a program that he helped build as an OC and he was on staff for a long time. Bo is having to start from scratch. First 4 years was getting his defense and now he is working on his offense. The next couple of years he can put it all together. I think Callahan killed Nebraska football and Bo has his hands full. I don't know if the great Saban could have turned things around. Both Neb and Alabama had the same record last year and Saban gets all the recruits he wants.

The only guy I would take over Bo is Urban Meyer.

Hope you're trolling. We could get better than Bo.

Not trolling

You mean the only unemployed coach you'd take over Bo is Urban Meyer, right?

Yes. I do think Bo will get us there. But he needs to make a few changes with his staff. And it starts with the line play on both side's of the ball.

I don't want Bo fired, mostly because I realize he is a young head coach and still growing, but I am getting pretty tired of missed tackles, fumbles, stupid penalties, our lines getting pushed around (both O and D), and mainly getting embarrased against ranked teams on national TV. These things have been going on since year one and have not really gotten any better. Fumbles and penalties have gotten worse IMO. I can handle losing a close, hard fought game, but the UW, NW, and UM games this year really made me quite sick to watch.

even Callahan beat Michigan for whatever it is worth.

Bo beat Michigan too in the Alamo bowl.

That was Sparty. Have another glass, Ladyhawke. ;)

Thanks Knappic! Duh! I get those two teams mixed up. I just had gallbladder surgery too-I could blame it on the anesthesia but I just actually got those two teams mixed up. Blah!