The two opponents for the National Championship Game.

http://eye-on-collegefootball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/33566427

I think we can all agree that LSU must be in the title game. Who they should play seems to be the debate among college football fans. Many say Alabama since they only lost by 3 points to LSU in the regular season game. Some will be on the Okla St bandwagon since they also only have one loss and appear to have a great offense. A few might say Stanford or Oregon. USC is out of the picture and Virginia Tech and Oklahoma lost yesterday so they get knocked out as well. Take this test to see if you agree with the results.

Give OKst a shot. They'll probably lose big but Bama had their chance and blew it. Here's my quick argument for OSU.

1)They lost on the ROAD...yes ISU but on the road

2) It was a Friday night game. They played the saturday before so short week at the end of a long schedule.

That's all I got....

The argument for Okla St is, and I think it has merit, their loss came within days after 2 coaches from the womens basketball team were killed in a plane crash, which was the second time in 10 years that an OSU plane had crashed and killed the occupents. This team had to get on a plane and fly to Iowa 2 days later and play a game.

That jackball announcer during the LSU game said something along the lines...

If LSU/Alabama play and Alabama wins... LSU should be voted #1 in AP poll so they get share of title because they each now have a win/loss against each other.

I'm sorry, but someone should just drill a hole in the side of that guys head...

I HATE all this, everyone should get a trophy BS. The whole point of the BCS was to create a championship game, in which the winner is the clear #1 and NC.

...BUT the SEC love fest has people actually thinking these sorts of things.

If LSU/Alabama play and Alabama wins... LSU should be voted #1 in AP poll so they get share of title because they each now have a win/loss against each other.

I'm sorry, but someone should just drill a hole in the side of that guys head...

I HATE all this, everyone should get a trophy BS. The whole point of the BCS was to create a championship game, in which the winner is the clear #1 and NC.

Agree. So not only can we have the circle jerk of 2 SEC teams playing each other for the championship, we can now just go ahead and crown 2 SEC teams as champs.

Need to go on a few carpet bombing runs down south.

We need playoffs ! Give it to Bama so LSU can lose and we have a champion who didn't win their conference and had a split with their opponent. How lame would that be.

f#*k playoffs.

Bama outplayed LSU and went into OT and lost. Okla St lost to Iowa State. Everyone here would have to agree they are clearly the best 2 teams. If Okla St. jumps Bama --- Nebraska would have a good shot at playing them in our bowl game.

No... if Okie St. jumps Bama, Bama will go to a BCS Game, just not the NC. Bama would and should still be ranked ahead of Arkansas.

I have grown to really dislike the SEC. There fans are real Jack A$$es. I am sick of hear SEC SEC SEC SEC and now another year of it,, without the chance of someone beating them.

I think it will happen, and if it does I most likely will not watch it. I like Miles, but tired of how great the SEC is.

I doubt that it will be that popular of a game outside the south.

I really strongly think that OSU needs to be in the national championship game because Bama had their chance already and lost.

However, if Bama does get in and wins it, then there had better be a share of the national title. It would only be fair because it is extremely hard for a team to beat another twice in one season.

Bama outplayed LSU and went into OT and lost. Okla St lost to Iowa State. Everyone here would have to agree they are clearly the best 2 teams. If Okla St. jumps Bama --- Nebraska would have a good shot at playing them in our bowl game.

No... if Okie St. jumps Bama, Bama will go to a BCS Game, just not the NC. Bama would and should still be ranked ahead of Arkansas.

Yeah sorry I was still on the IF Georgia beats LSU logic.

Agree. So not only can we have the circle jerk of 2 SEC teams playing each other for the championship, we can now just go ahead and crown 2 SEC teams as champs.

Need to go on a few carpet bombing runs down south.

We need playoffs ! Give it to Bama so LSU can lose and we have a champion who didn't win their conference and had a split with their opponent. How lame would that be.

f#*k playoffs.

Amen! Playoffs...pffftt.....so let's assume LSU beats Bama again...ok they've more than earned it right? I'd give LSU a share of the title if Bama beat them by 3-7 on a neutral field.

But say we had a playoff. You'd be forcing LSU to win 2 more games to prove they are the best. That's fair. Either give OSU a shot at em or just hand em the crown. Anyone think it's fair that Wisconsin is in the Rose Bowl despite 2 losses? If this were last season without the CCG (playoff game), Mich st would be on their way to Pasedena with one loss.

CCG's are a joke...a money making ploy...no different than a playoff. It's just to make more high profile games for more dollars. So people whining about a playoff creating the true champion and "fairness" don't realize that there never will be a perfect system. It's nothing but personal preference and Dbags like Dan Wetzel constantly bitch about playoffs and the BCS ALL DAMN SEASON AND OFFSEASON and use ONLY the convenient facts that support their arguments!

Jeez what a tirade...I'm done.

Give OKst a shot. They'll probably lose big but Bama had their chance and blew it. Here's my quick argument for OSU.

1)They lost on the ROAD...yes ISU but on the road

2) It was a Friday night game. They played the saturday before so short week at the end of a long schedule.

That's all I got....

I think it would be worth mentioning that the loss came days after the tragedy that happened at OK st., and that had to affect them on some level. Personally, I was all for the rematch (Bama vs. LSU) before last night, but OK St. did exactly what they had to do to be considered, blow OU out of the water..... OK. St. made a great case for themselves, but I think it will still be the rematch, and it probably should be.

The BCS guy on ESPN said it would be the closest margin between 2 and 3, since the current BCS formula has been in place (2004). It should be interesting to say the least.....