Jason Peter on Bo Pelini

enhance....most of the DB's that played this year , were playing alot last year, they just weren't the same guys. Instead of playing bump and run, they were lined up 12yds off the ball, got burned bad, no ingame tweaks. Your right, maybe it wasn't the DB coaches fault, but it was definately the DC job to do that....................and we all know who that is

cripple-fight-park-demotivational-poster-1201871058.jpg

Anybody else catch the grammar error in the motivational poster making fun of retards? Ironic.

You're.

Not to mention Peters wont be welcomed anywhere around a.Pelini coached team....

Why is that? I know between Suh's Junior and Senior seasons JP had several talks with him about his role and his play. What changed between then and now?

I admit its an assumption based off of Bo's typical reactions to media negativity.... He's been known to hold a grudge.... I will always appreciate what Peters did for NU, but there is a more professional/productive way to be critical of a program then what he has displayed recently.... Though his story of recovery is inspirational, nothing about his past, or present actions would lead me to want him anywhere around our players.... Not to mention his lack of coaching experience....

No way was Sanders dismissed because he wouldn't question Pelini. I don't get this: where did this whole Pelini hires assistants who will only say yes to him idea come from? Was it just something that you all collectively decided to pull out of your asses and try back it with meaningless, unsubstantiated, unrelated facts?

Are you kidding me? Dude, a little reality check here! Pelini hires? John Papuchis as defensive coordinator? Hell he could not even coach the special teams. Just look at the bowl game, (essentially, those were his guys), a missed extra point (resulting in a two point swing for the opponent), a long kick off return, and a missed field goal. Also, what about our receivers coach, Rich Fisher? What the hell is it that NU cannot catch and hold on to a pass? Marlow's dropped ball ring a bell? Something has been critically missing in the receiving corps the last couple of years under Pelini's hires. Moving your receivers coach to a position, (running backs coach), who has never coached that position before? What the hell is up with that? All these things are meaningful, substantiated, and related to winning the damned game. Pelini's hires? And, this does not even address the ineptness of Barney Cotton as the Offensive Line coach. They are weak at best.

You can say that all you want but give me any sort of evidence that Bo surrounds himself with yes men. Until then I will believe and defend the idea that Bo and Tom Osborne are taking this program in the direction they want to take it. You can't say, well he hired this guy instead of this other "more qualified" guy because he just wants to control every part of the team without any questioning. Those two things completely unrelated.

More so, in your quest to prove to me that Bo Pelini hires only yes men, you took results on the field and used that as evidence. I'm sorry, but whenever you try to use stuff that happens on the field and try to accredit to the "Bo Pelini yes men" idea, you're not doing a good job proving your point.

My point is simple. Pelini hired below average coaches. We have poor assistant position coaches and poor talent. Why do you think he hired these folks? They are his "yes men". Stuff that happens on the field is evidence of poor coaching. Penalties, missed blocks, lack of concentration, dropped balls, fumbles, all of this is lack of detail by coaching and execution of inferior athletes.

No way was Sanders dismissed because he wouldn't question Pelini. I don't get this: where did this whole Pelini hires assistants who will only say yes to him idea come from? Was it just something that you all collectively decided to pull out of your asses and try back it with meaningless, unsubstantiated, unrelated facts?

Are you kidding me? Dude, a little reality check here! Pelini hires? John Papuchis as defensive coordinator? Hell he could not even coach the special teams. Just look at the bowl game, (essentially, those were his guys), a missed extra point (resulting in a two point swing for the opponent), a long kick off return, and a missed field goal. Also, what about our receivers coach, Rich Fisher? What the hell is it that NU cannot catch and hold on to a pass? Marlow's dropped ball ring a bell? Something has been critically missing in the receiving corps the last couple of years under Pelini's hires. Moving your receivers coach to a position, (running backs coach), who has never coached that position before? What the hell is up with that? All these things are meaningful, substantiated, and related to winning the damned game. Pelini's hires? And, this does not even address the ineptness of Barney Cotton as the Offensive Line coach. They are weak at best.

You can say that all you want but give me any sort of evidence that Bo surrounds himself with yes men. Until then I will believe and defend the idea that Bo and Tom Osborne are taking this program in the direction they want to take it. You can't say, well he hired this guy instead of this other "more qualified" guy because he just wants to control every part of the team without any questioning. Those two things completely unrelated.

More so, in your quest to prove to me that Bo Pelini hires only yes men, you took results on the field and used that as evidence. I'm sorry, but whenever you try to use stuff that happens on the field and try to accredit to the "Bo Pelini yes men" idea, you're not doing a good job proving your point.

My point is simple. Pelini hired below average coaches. We have poor assistant position coaches and poor talent. Why do you think he hired these folks? They are his "yes men". Stuff that happens on the field is evidence of poor coaching. Penalties, missed blocks, lack of concentration, dropped balls, fumbles, all of this is lack of detail by coaching and execution of inferior athletes.

Oh please explain this to me. pass your knowledge on to us. so we can see the light.

Just out of curiosity. Have you have been a manager or in charge of a group of people? Have you ever had to hire employees or select people for a group?