Eric Crouch hanging up the cleats

knapplc

Eric Crouch was quite simply one of the greatest to ever put on the Scarlet and Cream for the University of Nebraska. Who cares if he didn't win the National Championship. Mike Rozier another Husker Heisman didn't win a National Championship either. Who cares what Eric didn't do in the NFL. Sometimes it works for some players, and for other players it doesn't.

Eric should be judged by what he did on the college football field, and when it is all totaled up he was one of the greatest dual threat quarterbacks in history.

Not only was he a great player, but he is also a very nice guy and extremely genuine. I have met him on a couple of occasions and he is a very respectable person. As a player and to this day, Eric Crouch continues to represent the University of Nebraska with class. Thanks for the memories Eric!

Well crafted.................

And his run over the hapless Hawkeye along with the weave through Mizzou both deserve a spot on greatest Husker moments..............

Eric Crouch was quite simply one of the greatest to ever put on the Scarlet and Cream for the University of Nebraska. Who cares if he didn't win the National Championship. Mike Rozier another Husker Heisman didn't win a National Championship either. Who cares what Eric didn't do in the NFL. Sometimes it works for some players, and for other players it doesn't.

Eric should be judged by what he did on the college football field, and when it is all totaled up he was one of the greatest dual threat quarterbacks in history.

Not only was he a great player, but he is also a very nice guy and extremely genuine. I have met him on a couple of occasions and he is a very respectable person. As a player and to this day, Eric Crouch continues to represent the University of Nebraska with class. Thanks for the memories Eric!

Well crafted.................

And his run over the hapless Hawkeye along with the weave through Mizzou both deserve a spot on greatest Husker moments..............

Thanks for the compliment. And I agree with you about Crouch's run against Mizzou....that wasn't probably...IT IS the most amazing run I have ever seen on a football field. The man was simply a gamer, and one of the most gifted speed runners in college football. You can't say that Eric didn't leave it all out on the field, because he did.

#7. Tough as nails and fast as lightning. One of the all-time Husker greats!

What do you notice about this clip? The receivers are actually catching the ball. Makes a difference, don't ya think?

And one other thing! The O line also does an awesome job of blocking! Another strange concept we have been missing in recent years.

Man.....he was fast. 75% of those TDs were either option or option pass and run to PERFECTION.

Oh boy, that's for sure. POOF!!! He's gone....

Whew! Talk about acceleration.......tougher than nails too. Great, great player. Thanks for all memories, Eric. You were one of the very, very best we've ever had at NU. The best of luck to you with everything.

Crouch was in my chemistry class. Nice guy, could tell he was under a lot of pressure. Went to class and studied with the rest of us up in Hamilton Hall. I had respect for football players that actually went to class, as I saw a lot of them who never bothered to show up...

crouch was good, and badly wanted to play in the pro,s- but who doesn,t......he also played when nu had some decent looking uniforms, and not the stupid stripped things they were today..ugly as heck

Crouch should be the QB/running back coach at NU. Then, we could learn to run the option like it is supposed to be done.