LB Chans Cox [Arizona State Commit]

BIG ERN

Looks like Oregan isn't to worried about his play at LB

Oregon isn't too worried about defense either though.

Don't get me wrong, I would love it if Chans came here, just saying if you're basing your eval off of Oregon wanting someone on there defense you have to take into consideration who the team is and what emphasis they put on Defense.

Don't get me wrong, I would love it if Chans came here, just saying if you're basing your eval off of Oregon wanting someone on there defense you have to take into consideration who the team is and what emphasis they put on Defense.

Well put CN. An Oregon defensive offer is nothing to write home about, if it were for TE or something that would be a different story. As for his offer with us, he seemed very open and excited for the role the staff has for him.

Well put CN. An Oregon defensive offer is nothing to write home about, if it were for TE or something that would be a different story. As for his offer with us, he seemed very open and excited for the role the staff has for him.

Yeah I agree. I thought about that after I posted. I feel he is one of many recruits that are must gets though just by the connections to DONU. I may think that is more im portant than some but whatever, I still think we need these type of recruits.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Says he wants a Stanford offer, wonder what this means

They are a "hot" team right now, alot kids are giving them looks because the pub Luck gave them. And you cannot deny the academics they offer appeal to alot of kids.