LB Chans Cox [Arizona State Commit]

BIG ERN

While it is hard to blame west coast kids for wanting to play at USC or Stanford (or heaven forbid Oregon), Chans could be part of a killer LB crew should he choose Nebraska. Just because grandpa played here 40 years ago probably isn't a huge factor for him though it might keep our foot in the door.

While it is hard to blame west coast kids for wanting to play at USC or Stanford (or heaven forbid Oregon), Chans could be part of a killer LB crew should he choose Nebraska. Just because grandpa played here 40 years ago probably isn't a huge factor for him though it might keep our foot in the door.

I wouldn't downplay the Gramps angle too much. Legacy is huge in a lot of these decisions.

He is being recruited as a H-Back role. Hybrid FB/TE

He is being recruited as a H-Back role. Hybrid FB/TE

PaulCrew is right we really want him at H-back. and I disagree with an earlier post saying we arent in his top 5. We will make it on his short list and most experts would agree with me

• 2 weeks later...

I really believe we were in his core group to begin with but we just didnt recruit him as hard as I thought we would. Im still surprised to see this. maybe husker coaches didnt think he was as talented as I did therefore didnt recruit him as hard as I thought he should be