Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok….I really liked this. 

But, my wife was frustrated because they changed it from the book. 

I have never figured out why they do that. 

This is why you should never read the book AND watch the movie :lol:  Whichever you do 2nd, never seems to meet expectations in some way.

38 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I'd watch it, but I'm already sick about all the Deion nonsense already. 

:lol:

It was decent. I feel like they left some stuff out from a few articles I read. Just kooky people thinking they found God/god in some charlatan

• TBH 1
3 minutes ago, GSG said:

:lol:

It was decent. I feel like they left some stuff out from a few articles I read. Just kooky people thinking they found God/god in some charlatan

Along the same lines, Netflix has a pretty good documentary on the Branch Davidians and the Waco tragedy. 

• TBH 1

You ever watched Netflix Ozark series?  Pretty good IMO.  It reminds me of Marty Byrde and Walter White, both money laundering and drug cartels ..... though just the opposite, wives.  Anyway perfect cast, Julia Garner (Ruth).  Only strange thing for the entire series, Ruth still lives in trash trailer despite lots of money.

Plus numerous Ozark subplots vs. Breaking Bad.

How about you?

1011670.jpg

• Oh Yeah! 1
2 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

You ever watched Netflix Ozark series?  Pretty good IMO.  It reminds me of Marty Byrde and Walter White, both money laundering and drug cartels ..... though just the opposite, wives.  Anyway perfect cast, Julia Garner (Ruth).  Only strange thing for the entire series, Ruth still lives in trash trailer despite lots of money.

How about you?

1011670.jpg

I've watched the first 3 seasons and lost it in the shuffle when season 4 came out. Need to go back and finish it up. I loved the first three seasons.

6 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

How about you?

1011670.jpg

One of my favorite serial programs ever 

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

One of my favorite serial programs ever 

Me too.  Also I loved Sons of Anarchy series (remove Netflix)

Though I can't handle Peggy Bundy (SOA lead actress) ;).  Seriously, Katey "Peg Bundy" Sagal nice singer ..... numerous SOA background KS songs. Had no idea she could sing!!! She's come along way since Peggy.

Gemma-Driving-Cropped.jpg

On 12/8/2023 at 5:24 PM, Madcows said:

SOA jumped the shark for me during the Ireland season. Just lost interest in it. I think I muscled through at least one more season, but don't think I finished and have no desire to start Mayans.

I read the plot of the last 3 seasons or so and it sounds ridiculous.