SIGNED DE A.J. Natter

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...

Apparently there wasn't a lot of defense played in his game this week.

In the end, Milton High could not keep up with the Mount Horeb/Barneveld offense.

The Vikings gained 547 yards and pulled away for a 48-26 Badger Conference crossover game that did not count in the conference standings Friday night at Milton.

The game featured 43 first downs and a combined 1,028 yards of total offense.

Link

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I like this kid. Good article.

In fact, Natter was so decisive, he told Nebraska coaches to not worry about him, that they should focus their recruiting efforts elsewhere, rather than wasting their time trying to keep Natter aboard.

http://journalstar.c...DU8M_6E.twitter

I read this, this morning really impressive and a great article

Good article but I'm skeptical about him improving his bench by 100 lbs since end of football season. That would be very difficult.

I like his closing statement..

Natter said he’s preparing himself physically and mentally, knowing that if he doesn’t get immediate playing time, he’ll need to contribute on the practice squad to help the team improve.

“You want to win games,” Natter said. “It’s not about yourself anymore. It’s not about your stars, it’s not about your rating. It’s about your team’s record.”

I like his closing statement..

Natter said he’s preparing himself physically and mentally, knowing that if he doesn’t get immediate playing time, he’ll need to contribute on the practice squad to help the team improve.

“You want to win games,” Natter said. “It’s not about yourself anymore. It’s not about your stars, it’s not about your rating. It’s about your team’s record.”

Love that! That comment moves him to the top of this class as far as I'm concerned.