S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

The kids in our program have zero talent. There is not a good ball player in the bunch of them.

Bo can't recruit. He will never win.

(Im just tieing up some loose ends for everyone)

it's about time, where you been?

I've just been smashing myself in the face with a hammer thinking about how untalented Rex, Kenny Bell, and our whole team are. I believe someone once quoted on here that we have "MAC talent at best."

look, let's be honest, so far Rex is the only, true, reliable star on this team. i think the "potential" arguments have merit, but i think we would all be remiss to say this current team is loaded with talent. let's hope this fall brings the emergence of several new high achieving athletes...

• Fire 1

The kids in our program have zero talent. There is not a good ball player in the bunch of them.

Bo can't recruit. He will never win.

(Im just tieing up some loose ends for everyone)

Looks like someone else is having a full retard moment as well.

Looks like someone else doesn't get sarcasm.

• Fire 3

why does everyone have to resort to money BS when we lose a recruit? USC is in sunny california with hot chick in bikinis every day. Their athletes are treated like rockstars, they have good coaches (lane may be a douche but he can coach), good academics and in the top 5 ranking this year.... not to mention the kid grew up in Cali watching USC winning NC.

We lost, fair and square. Take it like a man and move on.

• Fire 1

why does everyone have to resort to money BS when we lose a recruit? USC is in sunny california with hot chick in bikinis every day. Their athletes are treated like rockstars, they have good coaches (lane may be a douche but he can coach), good academics and in the top 5 ranking this year.... not to mention the kid grew up in Cali watching USC winning NC.

They still pay players.

What are they on probation for?

We are and have always had a hard time recruiting in the exotic locals. Even in our heyday. No step back and realize we have not played for the MNC in 12 years. That makes these kids about 5 years old when that happened last. As hard as it is to admit, we are currently an "also ran program". Until we begin to compete on the national stage it will be hard to "steal" anyone away. Getting taken to the woodshed twice (almost) 3 times this past year doesn't help. Win your division, when your conference and get to the BCS and kids will look this way. This is the "what's in it for me generation". Can I play in a BCS game, can this school get me to the next level, great TV exposure etc....

This staff has to acknowledge this and go after more "sure" things even if they do not have the stars. We are wasting time on kids who enjoy getting the attention, but have no intention of ever coming here. Cut bait and move on.

Winning cures everything. Look at Boise St (conference be damned) they play and have great success against some traditional "big boy" schools. They are a prime example of getting kids who WANT to play for you and are getting COACHED up.

It is a glaring issue when we have projected starters who are walk-ons. Bama, LSU, USC, OSU, OU, UT, Michicken etc probably do not have walk-ons starting. Love the program, but we are not going to win the division, let alone the conference on kids who did not take or were not offered schollies from other big time schools.