S Su'a Cravens [USC Commit]

Nexus

f#*k USC

read you loud and clear on that one....... i have never hated a team as much as i hate USC, UCLA, Stanford, and well Long beach state and Pepperdine... but they arent really that important anymore!!

Ha ha! My family, including wife and her brother, holds degrees from four out of these five. All but Long Beach State. I'm still a diehard Husker fan. Since that's where my BS degree is from. :lol:

/end O' threadjack

f#*k USC

read you loud and clear on that one....... i have never hated a team as much as i hate USC, UCLA, Stanford, and well Long beach state and Pepperdine... but they arent really that important anymore!!

Ha ha! My family, including wife and her brother, holds degrees from four out of these five. All but Long Beach State. I'm still a diehard Husker fan. Since that's where my BS degree is from. :lol:

/end O' threadjack

you know he thing i said about us being friends and what not.... i take that back...

:thumbs :thumbs

From what i heard, he wasnt all that impressed with NUs current recruits and wanted to play where a bunch of "ballers" were going (USC, OSU and Mich). Clearly he is star gazing and probably wouldnt work great with NUs "work to play" system. While i would love to have his talent, his caliber of player has expectations (see A Green) and arent used to working for it. With telnt like his, football comes easy. Again, see Aaron Green's story.

But, i dont want to be butt hurt. USC has a lot of talent and i dont blame him for his choice. Some times things work out for the best, even if its not what you want at the time.

From what i heard, he wasnt all that impressed with NUs current recruits and wanted to play where a bunch of "ballers" were going (USC, OSU and Mich). Clearly he is star gazing and probably wouldnt work great with NUs "work to play" system. While i would love to have his talent, his caliber of player has expectations (see A Green) and arent used to working for it. With telnt like his, football comes easy. Again, see Aaron Green's story.

But, i dont want to be butt hurt. USC has a lot of talent and i dont blame him for his choice. Some times things work out for the best, even if its not what you want at the time.

I agree with your thoughts. When you have alot of talent at a school like USC, you need to have great character and coaching that can harness all that ego. Time will show what Kiffin can do with it all ... my guess is that the same will happen as the last "bunch of leadership" that led to the Reggie Bush saga. Sadly, that place seems to collect all the talent ... and the ego's ... and then we shall see what kind of character both Kiffin and the kids he recruits have.

I agree with your thoughts. When you have alot of talent at a school like USC, you need to have great character and coaching that can harness all that ego. Time will show what Kiffin can do with it all ... my guess is that the same will happen as the last "bunch of leadership" that led to the Reggie Bush saga. Sadly, that place seems to collect all the talent ... and the ego's ... and then we shall see what kind of character both Kiffin and the kids he recruits have.

Even though I never truly thought he'd give us a chance, it is surprising to hear that he had thoughts like that, thought he would be different. However, he needs to be where he wants to be. Unfortunately, SC is a short ride of a majority of their talent in their backyard, so most of the prospects that are of top quality from So Cal will be drawn to SC. No need to be bitter or discouraged, I'm certainly not. We just need to rely on effective player development and talent evaluation, this is not to say we will not get a top player occasionally.