DT Toby Johnson *

Nexus

He is all OU right now, with Tennessee and Nebraska directly behind. But that will all change now that FSU and Miami are pushing hard.

note: His current roommate, Ben Bradley, is a UT commit and has been pushing the Vols. I think we are behind OU and UT. Toby and Jackie Shipp from OU have really hit it off, and I think he commits to OU anytimw now, unless FSU throws an offer at him.

He is all OU right now, with Tennessee and Nebraska directly behind. But that will all change now that FSU and Miami are pushing hard.

note: His current roommate, Ben Bradley, is a UT commit and has been pushing the Vols. I think we are behind OU and UT. Toby and Jackie Shipp from OU have really hit it off, and I think he commits to OU anytimw now, unless FSU throws an offer at him.

damn, havent seen any of this, maybe why a few more Juco DT offers have come out lately. Hope he waits and takes an official. Would give us a chance seeing a game. Funny how one recruit (M. Newby) can go to OU after NU and not be impressed and the next recruit thinks OU is better. Never know what kids like/are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

says that he doesn't really have a top team. All of his final 10 are tied. Wants to OV to Tennessee, USC, and Georgia because he hasn't seen the campuses yet. But, doesn't have a lot of dates, because he's JUCO. Already came to NU over the summer, so don't think because he's not OVing here that he doesn't care at all. Says that his strongest relationship with coaches is georgia, though.